Home Sweet Home

We arrive in the city right in my old neighborhood. 

Seven looks around before whispering in my ear. "They are looking for stowaway children and siblings." We continue walking.

I frown. "How did you know?"

Seven sighs putting on a cold face like everyone else. "I heard Eric talking yesterday." People run into their houses. Soldiers enter the houses pulling people out. They rip every house apart.

I look around. "We need to find Amanda and Lucy." He gives me a sharp nod. We watch as they kill a few siblings in front of us. 

Seven looks over at them then at me. "Just keep moving." I nod. We continue to walk. "Where is your house?"

We bust through my front door. "Amanda! Lucy!" We sweep the whole house and the hatch. They aren't here. 

I look at Seven and he shrugs. "Where would they have gone?"

I run a hand through my hair. "I don't know." We walk out of the house and fall in line with some others. Eric stops Seven.

I walk behind them and stop behind Eric. 

He smirks. "The legendary Seven. Mindless drone. First in your group now you...are nothing." Eric and the higher-up with him start to walk away but stops and looks at Seven again. He gets in his face. 

The higher-up frowns. "You don't think that..."

Eric shrugs. "There's one way to find out." He takes out his pistol and loads it placing it on Seven's forehead. "Say goodbye asshole." 

Before he can shoot I raise my gun. "Goodbye." The other higher-up points his gun at me. 

Seven raises his gun to him. "Move and you die." 

Eric laughs. "The princess taking illegal transmitter suppressors. A criminal." He looks at seven pushing his gun harder on his head. "Two criminals. Two dead criminals." 

The higher-up smirks. "You can't let a single person decide they are gonna do their own thing. Who were you trying to protect? A syboling?" 

Eric scoffs. "She's not gonna shoot me." 

I raise an eyebrow. "I think you might be overestimating my character." Eric turns and hits my gun down. I point it at his leg and shoot him. Eric falls to the ground. Seven hits the higher up sending him to the ground. 

Seven looks at me. "Run!" We start to run around the corner of a house. The higher-up stands and shoots at us. I get hit in the arm and grunt. Seven grabs me pulling me around the corner. "Your hit." Soldiers come around the corner and point their guns at us.

A higher-up yells. "Drop your weapons!" We drop them to the ground raising our hands. They forcefully grab us and start leading us somewhere.