"BLX, on the other hand, has to win against COCO in order for us to meet in the finals."

"These tournament games will be best-of-five. That's the structure WTG is best at."

Er-Hua was quite satisfied with the answer he received. "WTG, then BLX. Not bad. Two chances for revenge at once. I'm pretty happy with that."

Old Wo nodded. "Mm... if we don't play well, we'll be bullied by those two teams again. They'll be the happy ones, then. They'll get to say they defeated the world champions in the spring and summer tournaments. Guess that'll prove the only ones who can defeat the LPL are the others in the LPL."

Manager Zhou sucked in a sharp breath. "Old Wo, you were sent over as an undercover agent by some other team, weren't you? This kind of negative thinking is pretty potent."

Coach Fang had originally been sitting up ahead with his arms crossed and his eyes closed, resting during the ride. When he heard Old Wo's words, he opened his eyes and calmly stated, "Then, in order to avoid Old Wo's prediction of the future, starting from tomorrow-Old Wo, you can train for two extra hours. That way, if you lose, you can explain that you're the most hard-working member of the whole team. No one will be able to blame you then."

Old Wo was silent.

He couldn't say another word.

Meanwhile, Qian Bao and Er-Hua started to snicker, one after the other.

Zhao Yue and Zheng Zhizhuo were sitting in the middle of the van, huddled up together to watch highlights from the game they'd just played. They had both grown a lot during the regular season. Now, regardless of whether they won or lost a game, they would never go online to check comments from their fans. Their first order of business was always to review the game.

Because even if they played well, even if they maintained a good state, even if the team's tactics were solid, even if they cooperated well with their teammates-if they lost, none of that would matter. There wouldn't be many fair comments online, but there would always be some fans of the team trying to put the blame on them.

So there was no point in reading those comments.

Nothing was better than improving their skills.

Seeing all the players were in good shape, Coach Fang decided, "Let's review the game when we get back today, and tomorrow we'll continue with practice as usual."

His coaching style had always been the same. If the team fought hard to earn a victory, he would give the kids a break after they got back to the HQ so that they could take the time to be happy. Similarly, if they suffered a devastating loss, he would give them time off to adjust their mental state.

And if the team was in a stable state, not much different from usual, then it would be appropriate for them to continue with their regular training. They had to seize the opportunity to review the game while it was fresh in their minds. Strike while the iron was hot and all.

In the last row of seats, Shen Qiao had taken out his phone to play minesweeper. He didn't participate in their conversation, only concentrating on marking mines on his game board. He didn't listen in until Lu Zhe suddenly said-

"Manager Zhou, I need to head back to school tomorrow. I've already postponed my thesis defense long enough."

"Sure." Manager Zhou had no problem with that.

"It's that soon?"

Shen Qiao had looked up from his cell phone as soon as Lu Zhe started speaking. He glanced over and saw Lu Zhe nod. It was then that he suddenly remembered Lu Zhe mentioning this before.