Chapter 67

"Oh, hey. I just remember something, Lu... huh?"
After getting back to the hotel, Manager Zhou had originally planned on arranging the players' meals for the next day. Then he started thinking about activities that would be lined up for the team following the summer tournament. When the matter of sponsorships came up, he suddenly remembered something and went to deliver a message to Lu Zhe.

But when the hotel room door opened after he knocked, Manager Zhou found himself facing Shen Qiao-

Manager Zhou stared.

Then he stepped back and checked the number on the room door. "Did I remember wrong...?"

Shen Qiao didn't show much of a reaction to the manager's appearance. He knew right away that Manager Zhou was looking for Lu Zhe. Although Lu Zhe had temporarily been benched and was unable to practice, he'd stayed active in talking strategy with Coach Fang and their team analysts. Lu Zhe had taken up a portion of Manager Zhou's work as well.

Shen Qiao simply turned back and lazily called into the room, "Lu Zhe, Manager Zhou is looking for you."

After saying that, he left the door open and headed back towards the bathroom, where he continued helping Lu Zhe pack up.

This had already become their routine. Whenever they traveled, Shen Qiao always visited Lu Zhe's room.

Manager Zhou stared at the back of Shen Qiao's tall figure and wondered, When did these two start living together?

While he was still fretting over that matter, Lu Zhe came over and asked, "What is it?"

Manager Zhou fixed his gaze on Lu Zhe's injured arm for a moment. He could sort of tell that the bandages had just been changed for new ones. His expression wavered with a bit of uncertainty, and after a long moment, he asked, "You... just put on some medicine?"

Lu Zhe didn't understand where that question was coming from. He followed Manager Zhou's gaze to his own bandages, then nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

He'd just gotten back to his room to take a shower. After showering, he'd applied some medicine. Was there something wrong with that?

Manager Zhou couldn't stop his thoughts from traveling in a certain direction. DG's next game wouldn't be for four or five days, and Lu Zhe wouldn't be playing anyway. When they stayed out, like now, the club always booked the best hotel rooms for the players. The air circulation system was very good. Even if an omega went into heat, their pheromones would be concealed. So with two alphas...

Just one question remained.

These two... exactly which one of them was the top?

Shen Qiao had that temper of his. He didn't seem like a bottom at all. But Le Zhe... although he was good-looking and well-spoken, he had that habit of riling people up with a few inappropriate words every other day. It was very possible that he could entice Shen Qiao into...

Manager Zhou shook his head firmly and shoved those thoughts out of his mind.

However, he did still have to think-

Regardless of which one of them was the top, wasn't this an inappropriate time for them to be fooling around at all?

Lu Zhe had just gotten his stitches out. If he and Shen Qiao got a little too... intense and somehow exacerbated Lu Zhe's injury, Manager Zhou wouldn't even know who he could cry to.

As for Shen Qiao, if he wasn't careful and managed to somehow hurt himself, how would that affect the team's ability to continue playing?

Manager Zhou carefully scrutinized Lu Zhe for a moment longer, then suddenly said, "You two, as players, have a sense of propriety. Right?"