mother......

CN couldn't breath, she couldn't think, she couldn't put this weird feeling into words!

Fear flashed through her mind, and then the good ol' guilt, and then it was something shapeless, but it felt like cold hands gripping her throat, cutting off her air supply. It was like drowning, and being paralyzed at the same time. Her heart jumped faster and faster, like she was running the marathon. This fear was deadly and sharper than ever before, and her entire consciousness wanted to bolt away because THIS PLACE WASN'T SAFE. Her body disobeyed and she sank lower and lower. Her vision became dizzy and CN felt like she was going to pass out.
She didn't know if she even made a sound in the process, but with her entire force of will, she shoved herself up again, and silently, so she wouldn't alert her mother.

What was that? Why did I just get a seizure just by meeting my mother? Perhaps it was because with the known safety and the guilt of killing mother surrounding her for years, seeing her again gave her mind a huge shock. 

Carefully and slowly, CN inched away from the doorway, deciding that this was not the way she intended to die down here. 

She fixed her eyes on the doorway for a while to make sure all was clear, and then she spun around and bolted.

She came face first to something and fell back.

"Oww, wha-" CN looked up, to find unpleasant eyes staring down at her.

It was mother. She had noticed CN here. And she, was definitely going to kill CN.

"ACK! WTH!" and CN scurried back into the wall. The seizure was threatening to take over again, but CN go control of her consciousness this time. 

"That's not how you speak to your mother? You greet me in a polite manner and wait, for I to address you! Seriously, what do they teach kids at school these days. Now back in my day, oh wait, I was exactly the same." Mother laughed. a horrible, cackling laugh that shook her brain. CN noticed mother had a dagger sticking out her neck, like the one I used to kill mother... and her feet looked a bit floaty, like the feet of a ghost. This was definitely her mother's soul in hell.

CN realized mother was expecting an answer, so she hurried an, "Oh, yes, sorry!" and stood up again.

Mother inspected her from head to toe. "I see you've grown scrawnier. Well, that was an unexpected side-effect." CN felt this familiar tension in her bones again. Her mother use to inspect her every time she came back home. It was like she was scanning her brains, for any signs of rebellion.

"Now tell me, how did you get here. And how do I get out." CN was still caught up in her memories that she hadn't really registered what the subtext of this sentence was. She told her everything about the pyramid and the portal in the sky, but when her brain registered the second part, she realized she probably should't have said anything.

She wants to get out of here, and probably leave me stuck down here to suffer as well. Well to be honest I don't know how to get out of here, so I have no secrets anymore I guess.

"I don't know how to leave." That was true. No need to add her suspicions on what her mother was really trying to do. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?! YOU KNEW HOW YOU CAME DOWN HERE SO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET OUT AS WELL!!!" her moter screamed. CN stared at mother. really? REALLY?! bruh there was seriously something wrong with her iq.

forcing it past her guilt for being rude to mother, "Wellll, if I knew how to get out do you think I would still be stuck in this place?! Huh?! Oh yes, I'm so stupid I'll tell you everything before I try it for myself! Is that how you think my brain works?! Huh?!"

Mother regarded her with more suspicion, like she was examining an out-of-place science experiment result.

"Interesting, how you responded that way." Mother stepped forward, and grabbed CN's wrists with cold intensity, "And you're coming with me."

"W-what?! Where are we going!?" CN tried to bolt but mother pulled her back. Mother hadn't grown in height or strength in hell, but she was still a lot older than CN. She kicked and fought and tried biting mother's hands, and that did essentially nothing. Mother was a ghost. She couldn't feel anymore pain as she was already dead. But CN was still alive. Even in this hell place she didn't die yet, either in hell or in the real world, so mother could hurt her but she couldn't do so to mother.

Mother was trying to pull CN into the doorway she had just been spying on, and with every minute of unsuccessful panicking, she became more and more tired... She felt her vision blur again and her hands feel like they had been ripped out of their sockets. Her feet was tired from kicking against the floor and her body ached from squirming away from the room....

Slowly, CN came closer and closer to passing out, sinking lower and lower, until.. all was dark.. again.