Chapter #24: Another Vision...?

(Written By Shroom)
Small TW: Smoking

////////////////////////////////////////////

Jimmy leaned up against one of the tavern's walls, a small sigh slipping from his lips as he pulled out a small pack of cigarettes and a lighter. After pulling out one of the many cigarettes from the pack and lighting it, a small bit of relief washed over Jimmy's body. He knew this wasn't healthy, using cigarettes as a distraction from most, if not all, of his problems. He would always blame his father for this. But, then again, it was his idea to steal his father's cigarettes and try them...

Jimmy sighed, a bit of smoke being blown into the air as he did so. Jimmy leaned his head back a bit as he felt his body fall down the tavern's side. He pulled the cigarette away from his mouth, breathing the smoke out only a few seconds later. After a few minutes of this, pain shot through Jimmy's body. What the fuck? Jimmy moved his hand to his head, which was hurting the must. And, rather quickly, Jimmy blacked out...

When the Sheriff slowly opened his eyes, he noticed that he wasn't in Scott's empire. Where the hell? He slowly pushed himself up, as he had been laying on the ground. He looked around slightly, rather quickly noticing two Watchers standing only a few feet before him. They both looked to be standing in front of a portal of some kind. This portal looked about twenty, maybe thirty, feet tall and twenty feet wide. It glowed a mixture of different purples and dark blues. One of the Watchers waved their hand over a part of the portal, before offering a hand to the secondary Watcher. And soon, both Watchers walked into the portal.

//////////////////////////////////////////////
292 words

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]