Chapter #6: An Old Tale Of Listeners, Watchers, and A Time Traveling SMP...

(This whole chapter is just Joel talking)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A rather long time ago, there used to be an SMP by the name of Evolution SMP, EvoSMP for short. On that server used to live many people and it was Ruled over by an Admin. This Admin's name was Xelqua. While they didn't have any parents, they did have siblings. One twin sister and one younger brother. While the sister didn't enjoy sharing her actual name and would just refer to herself by the fake name "Lune". Meanwhile, the brother's name had been "SolidarityGaming".

Xelqua and their brother SolidarityGaming did not get along. They would both start arguments with the other. Lune and Solidarity's work partner, InTheLitteWood, would have to drag them away from each other to make sure they didn't kill themselves.

Eventually, it would matter if they killed each other or not because a creature called Watchers started to take control of the server. The Watchers were, and still are, known for their cleverness and their power. The Evolutionists saw these Watchers as "Gods". The Watchers were able to transport the server in any period, which is how the Server got its name.

What the Evolutionists didn't know was that these Watchers could control anyone they wanted, and that's exactly what they did to Xelqua. The Watchers turned the server's own Admin against the players. They made Xelqua break a barrier that kept the Watchers out of the player's world. And as soon as that barrier was broken, the Watchers reined hell on the entire server.

Everyone was either killed or turned into a Watcher. All except two, SolidarityGaming and InTheLittleWood. Both had disappeared that day. No one knows where either of them went, but some suspect that they are still alive as Listeners. Only a few months before all of this happened, Both of them had found their way into a ritualistic room. The place was made to summon the Listeners if anyone, for any reason, wanted or needed to. The Listeners had even communicated with SolidarityGaming and InTheLittleWood during multiple periods of time.

Years after the server was destroyed, people started to talk about a Listener by the name of "Solidarity". Those people started to suspect that this Listener was the Evolutionist who had disappeared all those years ago. However, no one knows for sure if this Listener is actually SolidarityGaming or if he was named after this Listener.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
401 words

(Written By Shroom)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]