Chapter #9: Oh No...

Pix decided they would stay the night at Jimmy Empire, as it was getting dark already. Once Jimmy made sure Pix was alright in their room, Jimmy made his way outside. He would normally go out at night, it was calming for him. Jimmy wasn't sure how to explain it, but it reminded him of a better time... Jimmy stared up at the stars. So beautiful... A smile made its way onto the Sheriff's face, and he let out a quiet sigh. This felt right, it felt perfect...

Though, nothing was ever perfect for Jimmy... Only after a few minutes of being outside, the Sheriff got a massive headache. "Ah, Fuckin Hell..." Jimmy moved one of his hands up to his head. As he did so, voices started filling his head. "Ugh... Why now...!" Jimmy shakily sat on the ground. More voices and different noises from the server filled the Sheriff's ears and head. By this point, both of Jimmy's hands were up covering his ears. Stop, stop, stop... Small tears started to fill Jimmy's eyes. Make. It. STOP!!!!

...

Jimmy slowly opened his eyes when everything went silent. Where the hell...? Jimmy looked around, where was he? I mean, it definitely wasn't Tumble Town, that's for sure... Jimmy squinted as a pair of purple figures entered his view. Watchers... Why the hell am I looking at Watchers...? Jimmy stared at the Watchers, they both looked familiar but who knows if he actually knew them. "...What if we hunt down that Listener, and show him that it's his fault!" Jimmy stiffened, Who the hell are they talking about? "You mean like, revenge?" Revenge? Where these Watchers... Exiled? "Yes! And I already know the perfect place to begin searching!~" Jimmy shifted uncomfortably. "Oh, really? And where is this perfect place?" Please don't be- "It's a place called Empires SMP..." Oh no...

...

Jimmy's eyes flew open. His breathing was heavy. What the hell was that?!? Are those Watchers actually going to come here!?! He had to tell Pix. Jimmy sighed, "Maybe they will know what to make of this..."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////
346 words

(Written By Shroom)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]

What Are You...?//ON HIATUS//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें