Chapter #2: Thank You Lizzie...

TW: Cursing

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Jimmy was nearly knocked over by someone running by him. Jimmy quickly realized who it was. It was Lizzie, the Mayor of Critter City (Animalia). In a very quick and very swift movement, she caught Norman. Joel's eyes widened. Jimmy knew this face, it was Joel's way of saying "Ohh... Shit..." As Lizzie gently handed Norman back to Jimmy, Joel slowly flew down to where the other two were. "U-um... H-hey Liz!" A quiet growl came from Lizzie as she turned to look at her husband. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!?! ESPECIALLY TO A CAT OF ALL THINGS!?!" Joel put his hands up in defense, though he didn't say anything. Lizzie continued to berate Joel, but Jimmy just held onto his cat. "Oh my god... I thought I was going to lose you Norman... Oh, I am so glad you're ok...!" Jimmy gently tapped Lizzie on the shoulder. "What's up, Sheriff?" Jimmy sort of hesitantly held out Norman, "Can you hold him for a moment?" Under her mask, Lizzie smiled, "Of course, Jim!"

After handing Norman over to Lizzie, Jimmy turned his attention to Joel. "Jimmy...?" The Sheriff glared at the God for a few seconds before going off. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA!?! I MEAN, DID YOU INTEND TO TRY AND KILL MY FUCKING CAT!?!! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! IF IT WEREN'T FOR LIZZIE, MY CAT WOULD BE FUCKING DEAD!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO HAVE?? A DEAD CAT!? I MEAN FOR THE LOVE OF THE VOID, YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN AWAY HALF OF MY VISION, SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP TORTURING ME LIKE THIS!?!" Tears started to steam down Jimmy's face as he continued to yell at Joel. The taller god looked... Frightened...

A few minutes went by before Lizzie was able to calm the Sheriff down. But what confused them even more was Jimmy's eyes. For the entire time, he was yelling and screaming at Joel, his eyes weren't their normal brown color. But instead was a bright green color. Neither one knew how to ask Jimmy about this and, to be completely honest, after hearing how pissed off Jimmy was, they both decided that it would be better to leave him alone for now...

////////////////////////////////////////
386 words

(Written By Shroom)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]