Chapter #5: Emergency Meeting

Joel sat rather impatiently in his seat at spawn as he waited for the rest of the rulers to get there. He wouldn't normally be the one to call a meeting, but this was too important. "Joel you need to calm down..." Joel glanced over at his wife, Lizzie, who had been trying to calm the God down for the past few minutes. Joel sighed, "I can't calm down... I-" Joel was cut off by the sound of fireworks going off. Not even a second later, Pix walked into the small spawn build.

"Huh, never thought I would be the first one here..." The Archaeologist politely bowed to both Lizzie and Joel. "How long do you think the other rulers will get here?" Pix said as they walked over to their seat. Lizzie quietly shrugged, "Not sure... Though hopefully they will arrive soon!" Almost on cue, the rest of the rulers started either walking or flying into spawn.

After a few minutes, everyone was there. Well, everyone except the Sheriff. Soon, everyone was in their appropriate seats. Some of them started quietly chatting, while others were silently waiting for the meeting to start. Joel quickly got everyone's attention to start the meeting. "Alright... How to explain what I found..." Fwhip instantly spoke up, "How about you start from the beginning and go from there?" Joel quietly nodded and after taking a deep breath in and out, started to explain what had happened between him, Lizzie, and Jimmy. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////
247 words

(Written By Shroom)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]