Chapter #3: Maybe Some Research Will Help...?

Joel paced back and forth, How in the world did Jimmy just change his eye color like that? From what I know, Jimmy isn't a hybrid or creature that can do that... Maybe... Joel started to make his way over to Pix's library, maybe he could find something that would help him there...

-Time Skip-

Joel had spent hours, and I mean HOURS, in the Library and so far has found nothing that would explain Jimmy somehow completely changing his eye color. I mean, he found something about the "Sea-blings", but that doesn't help with what he is looking for. Joel was about to stand up when he felt something tug on his clothes. He looked down to see his child, Hermes. The small child held a rather large book in their hands. Joel raised an eyebrow, "Whatcha got there, buddy?" Hermes handed the book over to Joel.

The god ran his hand over the book. "LEGENDS OF EVOLUTION SMP". Joel quietly hummed. "Huh, I don't think I've ever seen this before..." Joel looked back down at Hermes, "Thank you, Buddy!" Hermes just quickly nodded before turning back to play with their little Sheriff plushy.

Joel looked through the pages. Who in the world are all of these people... Wait... Joel looked up from the book, rubbing his eyes. That can't be... He looked back down into the book. On the left page were two people. While the book didn't say what their names were, Joel recognized one of them... I mean, how could he forget someone he sees every single day? "Is that... Jimmy?"

///////////////////////////////////////////////
266 words

(Written By Shroom)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]