Chapter #13: I Guess The God Wasn't Afraid After All...

A vibrant feeling of warmth rushed up from behind the poor soul, and objects from every direction he saw broke down into pieces of burning flames. The remains were no more than ashes, other stronger material like iron, gold, or treasures cracked up to dust and disappeared from plain sight. It wasn't that common in Tumble Town to suddenly tear apart- Wait a second... That wasn't even supposed to happen...? Something sparked in Jimmy's horrified mind, though pretty sure malfunctioning after the event gave him quite a scare. Was it a typhoon? That didn't exist here... It felt more like a force pushing him off the ground his worn boots were staying, taking the sheriff on the dusted surface below.

It felt... warm... That was where it clicked! It felt like someone was particularly trying to activate something with fire if that's the case. What if it was one of the children? That wasn't the ideal thing at all, as his curiosity overflew him. His eyes met them.

Joel and Fwhip, at least most possibly them, stood there as TNT sparked scattered the area. Screams of all sorts, ranging from high-pitched to a mere shock, met his ears. The flash... but he saw the fire before... this wasn't right.... Was he hallucinating? Anything? The past memories? What's real or fake, he can't identify and didn't have time to in this disaster.

His anger boiled up, as his position was up straight... As fury roamed his mind, he didn't want to resist the temptation of a force he hadn't used before...

Revenge.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
262 words

(Written By Clover)

If you haven't already, go get something to eat/drink and go get some sleep
I hope you all have a marvelous day/evening/night and I will see you all in the next chapter :]