:a suit? you would still look so cute

mylove💞: i'm not wearing no suit. i'm wearing a dress. i'll see you soon my love! go try that dress on!
:okay bye baby! i love you

mylove💞: i love you more beautiful

"how is it going in there?" aaliyah said while banging on the door. i sucked my teeth. i didn't even try the dress on yet.

"can i try the damn dress on first!" i shouted.

"i don't know what's taking you so fucking long! just slip it on!" aaliyah said while walking away from the door. she's always cursing. she had to be a truck driver in her past life.

i ignored her and rolled my eyes. i slipped my dress on and looked in the mirror. i liked how the  dress looked on me. it really made me pop.

i opened the door and showed aaliyah and mani. aaliyah gasped and hugged me tightly. we've hugged about 10 times in this one hour.

"you look so pretty myla!" she said while squeezing me. sapphire pulled her off and hugged me.

i pushed her off. "enough hugs please" i said while tugging on my ear. i was kind of getting a little overstimulated.

they both nodded and sapphire rolled her eyes. i rolled my eyes back and gave her another hug since she was so upset. she smiled and hugged me back.

i already showered and stuff so i really just had to get ready.

-

amari amour williams

"i'm not wearing no fucking suit aj" i said while shoving his options out of my face. "am i going to church or a date? i don't wanna look like a pastor" i rolled my eyes.

he sucked his teeth. "you so damn picky. why can't you wear a suit?" he rolled his eyes while pushing my dress options away.

"because i simply do not want to. plus these suits you are showing me look like something i would wear to a funeral. who died?" i asked while picking up this black dress. "this is cute".

he nodded his head. "yeah this may be a little better than the suits" he said while laughing. i kept a straight face because he isn't funny.

i grabbed the dress and went to go try it on. i need to pick up the paste. i don't have all day. i need to curl my hair and get my jewelry. i also bought kahmyla some flowers. i bought her peony's.

i tried the dress on and looked in the mirror. i felt cute. i hope im not underdressed compared to kahmyla.

-

i was done getting ready. i was on the way to the restaurant. i was really nervous. i was holding onto kahmyla's flowers so tight a few of the peddles came off.

"girl relax! it's just a date" my mom said while rubbing my back. "do you have the ring?" she asked while giving me a stern look.

my heart dropped to my ass. this whole time i forgot about the promise ring. "i forgot it!" i yelled while trying to grab my moms wheel to turn around.