10

amari amour williams.

we've been making the brownies all damn night. kahmyla wants them perfect meanwhile we just wanna have fun. "myla we just wanna have fun. we don't care about it being perfect" i said while sighing.

kahmyla gave me those soft eyes. i almost gave in and just let her do it but no. we were supposed to be having fun and we weren't.

"we not having no fun!" sapphire said while dropping the spoon back into the bowl. sapphire huffed and opened the pantry.

"i'm not having no fun either!" aaliyah said while following sapphire. them two became besties so fast. i looked at kahmyla and she looked sad.

"i'm sorry i just want you guys to enjoy the brownies" kahmyla said while her eyes filled up with water. i ran to her. she's so sensitive at times.

"it's okay don't cry. we just wanna have fun with you and this isn't really fun. we can do something else" i said while pulling kahmyla into a hug. she's such a cry baby.

she cried some more in my arms. she finally caught her breath. i hope she finally realized she was doing a lot. i'm not with all that emotion shit.

she sniffed and looked me in my face and smiled. she truly is weird. i wiped the tears from her face. i looked over and see sapphire & aaliyah recording us. "what the fu-" i said before they ran away upstairs.

kahmyla started laughing. "can we go upstairs?" kahmyla asked while looking me into my eyes. i don't know why but everytime she looks or smiles at me my stomach turns. i get butterflies, my face gets hot, and i get excited.

"you don't even have to ask, lead the way" i said while looking kahmyla back into her eyes. she grabbed my hand and leaded the way. we left all the brownie stuff downstairs but we'll fix it up later.

"wait i'm going to fix up the brownies downstairs!" kahmyla said while running back downstairs. i was watching her the whole way. i guess she's gonna fix it now.

"we both know you like her" aaliyah said while smiling at me. sapphire nodded her head while smiling at me as well. i rolled my eyes.

"i literally don't. if i seen someone else cry i would wanna comfort them just as much. stop being delusional" i said to the both of them while pointing at them.

"yeah sure" aaliyah said sarcastically. kahmyla walked back into the room and sat next to me. "yall wanna play charades?" aaliyah said while winking.

"yes!" kahmyla said while screaming. seeing her get all excited was so funny. we all started laughing. "i'll go first!" kahmyla volunteered herself. she put the phone above her head.

her word was whale. we all were stuck on how to describe it. "ou! sapphire is fat like one!" aaliyah laughed loudly. she was the only one laughing. sapphire nudged her in her stomach.

kahmyla guessed anyways. "a pig?" kahmyla said with a confused expression. we all started laughing. kahmylas face turned red and she quit playing. i guess she got embarrassed? she started tugging on her hair.

sapphire quickly stopped kahmyla from tugging on her hair. "we should end the night off for now" sapphire said while trying to play it off. we all nodded our heads while kahmyla just sat there with a red tomato face. what is wrong with her?

"i'll sleep in your room sapphire! kahmyla & amari sleep here" aaliyah said while winking at me once more. i don't know what she thinks she is doing but she's blowing my shit.

sapphire nodded her head at me while winking at me. why is everyone winking? is something wrong with their eyes? i scrunched my face up and watched them exit the room. my attention went over to kahmyla. i seen her sitting in the same spot as before.

"kahmyla are you okay?" i questioned awkwardly. i stood there shifting my weight to each leg. i didn't know what to do in situations like this. i wanted to ask her why she's always tugging on her hair like that.

she didn't answer. she didn't say not one word. i could sense her sadness so maybe me asking if she was okay was stupid. she clearly isn't. i walked over to her and sat next to her.

"do you want a hug?" i asked while tapping her shoulder. she nodded her head yes and climbed into my lap. she clung onto my body so fast. i heard sniffles coming from her.

why sapphire leave me here with her? i don't know what to do. i dont even know where to put my hands. she gripped onto me tighter making me grab her waist.

i raised my hands onto her back and rubbed. i told her it was going to be okay and that she was okay. the door creaked open and i seen sapphire.

she looked at us and smiled. aaliyah's big ass head peaked through the door as well and she was smiling even harder. they both put a thumbs up with a confused expression. i smiled and put a thumbs up. they left the room giggling.

i didn't hear anymore sniffles so i assumed kahmyla was asleep. "come on get up so you can go to sleep" i said tapping kahmylas thigh. i got no response.

i sighed picking kahmyla up. she was so light it was shocking. i'm not trying to call her fat or anything but she is as light as a feather. i brought her to the bed and trying pulling her off of me.

her grip was so strong i couldn't pull her off. i sighed heavily and got into the bed with her in my arms. i sat there with my mind blank. why are we so close to each other? why do i like it?

my mind was cleared after i paid attention to her little snores. it was the cutest thing ever. i rubbed onto her back some more and fell asleep.