15

amari amour williams

after that big ass fight i got suspended. kahmyla wasn't suspended but she stayed home anyways. i don't know why she did but i didn't really plan on asking. she's coming over today.

she actually asked to come over. i called her my baby yesterday and apparently she liked it. we called last night and she would not stop blushing in that camera.

i felt my phone buzz and it was kahmyla texting me. she wouldn't leave me alone since last night. she's really clingy but i don't mind it. i like having her on my hip.

kahmyla🫶🏾

kahmyla🫶🏾: i'm so excited to see you mari!

:i'm excited as well baby
:what do you wanna do when you get here?

kahmyla🫶🏾:i want to lay with you and take so many pictures
kahmyla🫶🏾:we can also give each other hugs and play word games

:you cute as hell you know that?

kahmyla🫶🏾:i know you tell me that all the time amari

:i just gotta remind you sometimes

kahmyla🫶🏾:thank you🥰 you are very sweet

:only towards you
:text me when you get here

i closed my phone and heard my mom yelling my name "amour come down here!" she said while yelling her lungs off. my heart sunk. i ran all the way downstairs.

"yes ma!" i said while running into the dining room to see her and my dad sitting down. "what's going on?" i said while itching my head and taking a seat.

"you told me you wouldn't be fighting but you got into a fight yesterday amari" my mom said while giving me a stern look. i looked away and looked at my dad. he had a sad expression on his face. he  mouthed to me "i tried to tell her". i shook my head.

"ma i didn't fight her for no reason. she was picking with my friend!" i said trying to defend myself.

"the friend that's coming over today? if that girl has you fighting her battles i dont want yall to be friends. i already made an exception for aaliyah." my mom said while slightly yelling at me. i sighed.

"mom please don't start this" i said while running my hands through my hair. she did this last time with aaliyah and i almost lost my best friend. i was depressed for weeks. "i really like her" i said confessing shyly.

"she's more than a friend?" my dad said while showing his strong smile. i gained a smile on my face as well.

"she's not but i think i like her. i don't know yet" i said while rubbing my temple. my mom looked at  me with a grin as well. happy she isn't as mad anymore. "she'll prove this narrative you have of her wrong".

my mom nodded and my dad was just smiling. "go clean that room i know it's a mess. you can't have guest over with your room looking like that" my mom said while i groaned and ran upstairs.

i gather all my stuff together and cleared my bed. my room was looking good. i heard the doorbell go off. i ran downstairs to answer it but i saw my mom there first.

"hi mrs williams! i am kahmyla amaris friend its very nice to meet you!" kahmyla said while jumping and giving my mother a hug. my mom looked back at me and smiled.

"why hello kahmyla. you are very energetic aren't you?" my mom said while laughing and kahmyla laughed as well. "you are very pretty"

"thank you! you are pretty as well and so is your daughter!" kahmyla said while glaring at me. "she is very beautiful" she said while walking towards me. i started blushing.

"hi kahmyla i missed you" i said while pulling her into a hug. she snuggled into my neck while saying gibberish words "mmm" was all i heard.

"how about yall go up to yall to amaris room?" my mom said interrupting us. i smacked my lips and kahmyla looked embarrassed.

"i'm sorry" kahmyla said while running up the stairs. i ran after her up the stairs. she reached my room and waited for me and hugged me. "i missed you so much" she said excitedly.

i blushed at her and hugged her tightly. "what do you wanna do?" i questioned while still hugging her and pushing her onto the bed. she didn't say anything and just kept hugging me.

"you okay?" i said while pulling away from her. she whined and hand motioned me to come back.

"come back!" she said while whining. i didn't come back and waited for her to answer. "i'm fine i just missed you a lot" she said while tugging at her hair. i moved her hands.

"why do you do that?" i questioned while sitting on the bed. i noticed her get uncomfortable and i pulled her closer to me trying to comfort her. "it's okay talk to me" i said rubbing her back.

"you promise you will still like me and be friends with me?" she questioned me while looking into my eyes. i could tell she was about to get upset.

"i promise. i don't think ill ever stop liking you" i said while chuckling. she blushed and looked down at her feet. i lifted her chin to look up at me. "it's okay kahmyla i won't judge you" i said while rubbing her back.

"i just don't want you to find me weird or treat me differently" she said while sighing. "i like us being friends and i don't want you feeling differently" she whined.

"nothing could stop us from being friends. you are weird but all of us are in our own way. i like your weirdness and i hope you like mines" i sighed.  she smiled and kissed my cheek. i blushed even more. what is this girl doing to me.

she huffed and puffed before opening her mouth to speak. she was really dreading to speak and i could see her shifting uncomfortably. i pulled her closer and rubbed her face. "talk to me" i begged while looking into her eyes.

she whispered into my ear and my eyebrows rose up.

"you have autism?" i questioned while looking kahmyla in her eyes.

CLIFFHANGER