44

(hi babies i feel very nasty after writing this)

amari amour williams

"we only had sex's once? i don't understand why you are acting like an addict" i said while shoving kahmyla away from me. she was acting like a hornball freak.

"exactly that's the problem," she said while trying to kiss me & pull me towards her. i pushed her aggressively to the bed. "oh wow, i think i like it better rough come here bae" she said while smiling.

i looked at her like she was crazy. "where's my sweet, innocent, & corny kahmyla? i don't like this kinky horny demon that has taken over her" i said while backing up.

"can i at least have a kiss? i'll stop if i get a kiss" she whined while getting up. i nodded and walked over to her to kiss her. she pushed me on the bed once our lips connected & straddled my lap.

i kicked her off of me and jumped off the bed. "i'm going home ive had enough. im fighting for my life at this point" i said while grabbing my stuff.

"okay ill really stop. just sit back down" she said with pleading eyes. i nodded and sat back down and she sat besides me. "i don't know what's wrong with me. my hormones have been going crazy lately".

i looked at her with shock. "are you pregnant?" i asked.

she looked at me like i was the stupidest person in the world. she scoffed at me. "how could i be pregnant amari? like let's be forreal" she said while getting up and walking to her bathroom.

i rolled my eyes. there couldve been a chance she was pregnant. i don't know why im getting attitude for being concerned.

i walked into the bathroom and stood behind her. my hands creeping around her waist and pulling her into me. "why are you mad?" i asked while whispering in her ear.

i could've sworn i heard a moan but maybe im hallucinating. she didn't answer me but she grew tense from my touch.

"move" she said while trying to break from my grip but i tighten it. she was now squirming in my arms but i pushed her towards the sink and started tickling her.

she cackled mad loud and punched me in the arm a couple of times. i stopped tickling her because the punches actually started to hurt.

"i already know im going to get a bruise from those strong ass punches" i said while rubbing my arm. she smacked her teeth and started to caress my arm for me.

i went on my phone and seen the group chat again. kahmyla was right next to me so she didn't open her phone to look.

the big 4️⃣

sapphire👁️‍🗨️: i might be feeling brook..

:we already knew that

aaliyah🥹:REALLY??

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:yeah she's so sweet & cute to me
sapphire👁️‍🗨️:she's also very patient with me. i got frustrated with the math homework and idk what she did but she calmed me down so quick

:yall be kahmyla & i so bad smh
:be original

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:yall corny as fuck. trust & believe no one wants to be like yall

aaliyah🥹:ntm on amari & kahmyla tho.. they the ogs
aaliyah🥹:don't forget that

:smh tell her liyah

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:bro aaliyah you the fakest bitch in america bye

aaliyah🥹:girl bye
aaliyah🥹:amari tell kahmyla im coming to her house rn

:ok

i closed my phone since kahmyla seen the text. she stopped caressing my arm and moved into my lap and just sat there. i didn't bother to ask why she was just sitting there.

i gave her my phone while i waited for aaliyah to come over. it seemed like she was taking forever.

sapphire mani winters

"so you can kiss me but i can't kiss you?" i said while grabbing brooklyn and pulling her to my chest. she was laughing the whole time while trying to run away.

"thats what you get for being mean" she said while grabbing my face and pecking my lips some more. i swear i just fell in love.

"lets go to the bathroom real fast" i said while grabbing brook and pulling her into the bathroom. we were currently at mcdonald's.

i pulled her into the bathroom and locked the door. i pushed her to the wall and kissed her roughly. i moved my hands down a little and she moaned.

"can i touch you here?" i asked while slowly moving my hands lower to her core. she nodded. she pushed me away from her fast.

i gave her a confused look. "you will not be fingering in a mcdonald's bathroom. i have morals" she rolled her eyes while kissing my pecking my lips again.

she walked out and i texted my mom so she could pick us up and so we could go to my house.

-

i ran my two fingers down rubbing around brooklyn's clit. she was squirming uncontrollably while i did so. "are you okay?" i said while stopping. "tell me when to stop" i whispered.

she nodded and didn't say anything else. i continued to rub on her clit. i stuck my two fingers in her and went as deep as i could. she jumped a little and moaned loudly.

i massaged the walls of her pussy while she was moaning like crazy. i guess i was doing it right based on the sounds that were coming out of her mouth. i pushed my fingers in deeper and went faster.

"sapphire!" brooklyn moaned while trying to grab my hand. i pushed my fingers in harder and she was screaming. i hit her g spot.

she screamed a little louder while she started to have an orgasm. she squirted all over my bed and my hands. i cleaned her up with my tongue while she started to whimper. she pushed my head in deeper into her.

once i was done i went up to her and kissed her slowly. she was slowly falling asleep. i smiled at her and kissed her forehead while i was about to go get a towel from my bathroom to clean her up.

i didn't have any more so i walked downstairs to get some. i seen aaliyah walking down the stairs. "yall nasty as fuck" she said while sucking her teeth.

my face turned red in embarrassment.