11

amari amour williams.

i was so hot i woke up. i tried getting up but then i forgot kahmyla was laying on top of me. her face was in the crook of my neck. she was still hugging me as tight as last night. who would've known she was a clingy sleeper?

i tried moving her again. i don't even know why i tried her ass didn't even move a bit. i was hoping aaliyah & sapphire would walk in and wake her ass up. i'm so hot and i need air.

i stared at the ceiling until i heard a knock on the door. i didn't know what to say so i stayed quiet and faked being asleep. the door cracked open and it was sapphire & aaliyah. about time.

"girl yo ass ain't asleep wake up" sapphire said while aaliyah was dying laughing. i opened my eyes and sucked my teeth. "yall seem cozy" sapphire said while looking at aaliyah and busting out laughing.

i rolled my eyes. "help me get her off" i said while begging. i loved the feeling of us being close but i honestly needed air. she was too tight on my body.

"i don't know she looks cozy. right sapphire?" aaliyah said after finally speaking up. i whined some more. they both started laughing in my face. when kahmyla gets up im going to have some asses to beat.

i felt kahmyla shift around. she was whining. she got up and started straddling me. she had her hands on my stomach before she lifted them so she could rub her eyes. while she was rubbing them sapphire & aaliyah started giggling.

i watched her rub her eyes and waited for her to stop. once she finally stopped she locked eyes with me. she blushed and looked away. "why are you staring at me!" kahmyla whined while looking away.

a bright smile appeared on my face. she was so beautiful when she woke up. she looks good all the time it's honestly breathtaking. "i can't stare at you?" i questioned kahmyla while cocking my eyebrow up.

"you can.." kahmyla said while placing her hands back on my stomach. we were both just looking at each other with lustful eyes. why do i feel so excited when she looks at me? i feel happy but i feel a different type of happy. my heart starts racing just from her touch.

my stomach gets butterflies whenever she says my name. i don't understand this feeling but i don't hate it. i like it.

"are we interrupting something?" aaliyah said while looking confused. sapphire was in the corner gagging. kahmyla & i both giggled. those two are definitely a trip.

"go to the kitchen and take the eggs out. w have to brush our teeth" kahmyla said while keeping eye contact with me. sapphire & aaliyah nodded their heads and made their way out.

kahmyla noticed she was still on my lap so she quickly hopped off. "i'm sorry about last night. i didn't mean to get so emotional like that" kahmyla said while tugging onto her hair. i quickly pulled her hand away.

"it's fine i didn't really mind it. can i ask what made you so upset like that?" i questioned while still having her hand in minds. i gently pulled away from her.

she sighed before answering. "i don't really know i just get embarrassed so easily. it's so annoying at times. i feel like everyone is making fun of me or everyone sees me as a joke. i hate being laughed at" kahmyla said while looking down at her hands. she didn't look up not once.