17

amari amour williams

kahmyla has been on my mind all day. sapphire was added to our gc randomly and she's been arguing with aaliyah all day. shit been annoying.

the big 3️⃣ (plus sapphire)

aaliyah💐: yall wanna go to a pool party?

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:absolutely yes

:who's pool party?

aaliyah💐:jahmir

:shit yeah jamir my hb

kahmyla🫶🏾:i don't know who that is

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:neither do i but i'm going

kahmyla🫶🏾:and you don't see a problem with that?

aaliyah💐:oh that good girl act is gone
aaliyah💐:about time ngl

:ik him and he good people

kahmyla🫶🏾:i don't know

:you can stay with me the whole time
:i want you to come i wanna see you

kahmyla🫶🏾:fine 😊

sapphire👁️‍🗨️:did yall forget this was a gc? not yall personal messages?

aaliyah💐:literally gon head with that cute ass shit
aaliyah💐:ugly af

i closed my phone and ran downstairs to ask my parents. it's a high chance of them saying no because i've been out for a while. let's just hope.

i ran downstairs and already seen them on the couch watching real housewives of atlanta. i scrunched my face up. i walked and stood infront of the tv.

"move!" my parents said collectively. i walked back slowly while holding my chest acting fake hurt.

"i just wanted to ask if i could go to a pool party with my friends" i spat out nervously.

"yeah whatever" my dad said while waving me off. i ran upstairs before the could change their minds and texted the group chat that i could go. aaliyah's mom would pick me up.

i got ready and put on my one piece. i was going to wear a bikini but i felt more comfortable in my one piece. i brought my own towel and some other shit i might need.

aaliyah texted me she was outside so i got into the car. i greeted her and mrs conners. we arrived at the party and that shit was jumping.

"all these fucking people" aaliyah said while holding my hand and pushing through. we finally reached the pool and not one single person was in it. everyone was surrounding the pool.

"we aren't getting in the pool?" i questioned while raising my eyebrow.

"name one pool party you've been to and seen people in the damn pool amari" aaliyah said while rolling her neck. i popped her forehead.

i felt my phone ring in my back and it was kahmyla texting me.

kahmyla🫶🏾

kahmyla🫶🏾: sapphire & i are at the front

:coming to get yall

i walked back to the front and pushed through some more people and seen kahmyla and sapphire. "hey sapphire and hey kahmyla" i said while hugging kahmyla tightly.

"hi baby!" kahmyla said while hugging me even tighter. i smiled lightly.

"let's go" i said while pulling her arm. sapphire was following behind us. i was taking us to aaliyah.

we finally made it to aaliyah. "hi myla baby!" aaliyah said while squeezing kahmyla. "come here sapphire!" she yelled while squeezing sapphire next.

i noticed kahmyla was wearing a towel around her body and haven't took it off. "you okay?" i asked her while pulling closer into me. she simply nodded her head.

"you uncomfortable with taking your towel off?" i asked kahmyla and she nodded her head again.

"i don't know why you're not wearing your towel" kahmyla said while rolling her eyes at me. i scrunched my face up. "that means go put it on amari".

i stood there wondering who she was talking to. she looked at me again and gave me a mean mug. i guess she was serious.

i got my towel and wrapped it around my body. after i did that kahmyla came over to me and smiled at me. i rolled my eyes.

"let's go get something to drink" i said to kahmyla while leading the way. she was right behind me holding my hand.

i walked over to the bar. "could we get some water please?" i questioned the girl who was behind the bar and she nodded her head while smiling.

"you are gorgeous" the girl behind the bar said to me. i smiled.

"thank you"

she passed us the water and i turned to kahmyla who had a mean mug on her face one again. i brushed it off. i wanted a soda as well.

"sorry to bother you again but could i get a canned sprite as well?" i questioned the girl again.

"you aren't bothering me i enjoy your presence" the girl said while winking at me. i did say anything and grabbed my soda away from her. "are you single by any chance?"

i froze. kahmyla was tugging on my hand waiting for me to answer.

"no im not single my girlfriend is right here" i said while pointing to kahmyla. the girl behind the bar nodded her head. kahmyla didn't say a word to me.

i leaded the way back to our spot and we both sat down. "what's going on with you? why are you acting like this" i questioned kahmyla while looking at her.

she looked back at me and didn't say a word. i moved closer to her and pulled her closer to me. "kahmyla if something is bothering you, you need to let me know so i can fix it" i sighed.

she didn't speak up. i hate when something bothers her and she shuts down afterwards. it bothers me a lot.

"i d-didn't like how she was l-looking at you" kahmyla finally spoke up. i scrunched my face up. "i didn't l-like how you f-froze either w-when she asked you if you were s-single".

"but i said you were my girlfriend" i said while scrunching my face up some more.

"but do you want me to be your girlfriend?" kahmyla said while picking at her fingers and tugging on her hair.

i froze again. i didn't know what to say.

i love me a good cliffhanger.