36

amari amour williams

yesterday kahmyla asked me why i don't like taking pictures with her. i'm not cheating or anything but i barely take picture of myself. i noticed all my flaws when i take pictures.

i take a picture and then i look at it too long. i start noticing everything that's wrong with me and i get self conscious about it. my mom says it's body dysmorphia but im not sure.

we didn't even entertain jason's party yesterday. i wanted to report him about the loud noises but kahmyla took my phone and stuffed it in her bra.

we were at lunch. kahmyla and aaliyah would not stop laughing. "what's so funny?" i asked while looking at their phone. it was the video of kid crying because her dads breath smelled so bad.

i watched the video and didn't laugh once while they were dying laughing at it. "his breath must've been so bad if she's crying real tears" kahmyla said while laughing loud as fuck.

i tried to hide my face since everyone was looking at us. "baby why aren't you laughing?" kahmyla said while stoping to stare at me.

"it just isn't funny. yall laugh at anything im shocked no one has questioned yall if yall high" i said while picking at my lunch on the tray. today was so boring. "im bored guys".

as soon i said that i seen these two girls fighting. one of them was getting beat up bad. i seen kahmyla smiling and i was confused because she usually hates violence.

"why are you smiling?"

"because that's ny getting beat up" kahmyla said while going back to watching her videos with aaliyah. i knew that "good girl" was just an act.

"come sit on mamas lap" i said while signaling kahmyla to come over to me. she fake gagged but sat next to me. not on my lap but next to me.

"what should we do today guys? skyzone?" aaliyah asked while typing away on her phone. the way she was staring at her phone you would think she's arguing with someone.

"yes! i actually enjoy skyzone" kahmyla said while  tugging on my shirt. i smiled at her being happy. i took one glance back to see the fight but it looks like it ended.

-

"come on mari! it doesn't take that long to put socks on!" kahmyla said while rushing me to go jump. she was acting like a little kid. i waved her off.

"just go kahmyla" i said while taking my time.

she sighed and sat right next to me. i guess she wanted to jump with me. sapphire & aaliyah been gone and they were jumping. "i want to jump with you though" kahmyla said while watching everyone else jump.

"okay let's go. i'm done anyways" i softly while taking her hand. she couldn't stand still. she was hoping around and skipping to the trampolines. she jumped on it and started yelling.

i wanted to walk away like i didn't know her. she was in her own world while aaliyah and sapphire came over to me. "let's go play dodgeball. i'll whoop both of yall" sapphire said cockily. i rolled my eyes.

"let's go then" i said while jumping with them. i turned back to get get kahmyla. she was talking to this little girl. "can i be in yall group? i know how to cartwheel as well wanna see" kahmyla said while showing them her cartwheel.

she actually did really good and the little girls were impressed. "do you know how to do a one hand cartwheel?" one of the little girls asked. "look at mines" she said while doing it and falling on her head. 

she got up and started laughing and kahmyla was laughing with them. "yes i can look!" kahmyla said while doing another cartwheel but with one hand. she did it and they clapped for her. "i can teach you guys if you want".

i smiled at the little encounter with the kids. i walked over to her and hugged her and whispered in her ear. "i'm going to play dodgeball okay? i see you having fun over here" i said while kissing her ear.

she smiled at me and nodded. "you better come when i call for you" she said sternly while pointing at me. i put my hands up in defense and nodded my head while pecking her lips.

"are yall lesbeans?" one of the little girls asked. i laughed so loud at the word "lesbeans" because what is that? last time i checked it was lesbians.

kahmula nodded her head while smiling at the little girls. "can you teach us how to do that as well?" she asked.

"to do what?"

"to be lesbeans silly!" the girl laughed.

kahmyla & i looked at each other awkwardly. kahmyla shook her head no. "i can teach you how to do this cartwheel though" she said while shrugging. she mouthed "go" to me.

i ran and went to go play dodgeball. "took you long enough! we got smoked 3 times by them boys" sapphire pointed with an angry look on her face.

"i had to make sure kahmyla was okay" i said while holding in my laugh.

"how is she?" aaliyah asked. i loved how she was always looking out for kahmyla. she's the man reason why we are here today.

"she's good. she's teaching kids some gymnastics" i said while smiling again. seeing her interact with kids was the cutest thing ever.

we played 4 rounds of dodge ball and won 2 of the rounds. i wanted to play against sapphire but we needed kahmyla to come.

"hi guys!" kahmyla said while running in the dodge ball area. "be my partner!" sapphire yelled while grabbing kahmyla. she gave in easily and we played.

while we were playing kahmyla & sapphire were mainly going for me. i threw the ball and it hit kahmyla's face. i quickly ran over to her. i hoped she wasn't crying.

i ran over and got down to her level. "are you okay?" i asked with my voice full of concern. she was just laughing.

"it reminds me of when you first hit me in the face" kahmyla said while getting up. i smiled at her. "i think i need to be carried again" she said while jumping in my arms.

i carried her while jumping around. "i never want you to leave me alone" i said while kissing her repeatedly.