34

kahmyla melanie winters

"so when can i eat that ass?" amari blurted out randomly. she started laughing afterwards but all i could do was gasp and cover my mouth.

"i'm really about to hang up on you. that isn't funny" i said while combing my teddy bear little hairs. she rolled her eyes.

"i'm being serious though. does your ass taste like some good cotton candy?" amari asked while smiling in the camera.

"how am i supposed to know? i've never ate my own butt before dummy" i laughed at her while still combing my teddys hair.

"i just know it taste good" she smirked at me one more time. i blushed and turned my camera off so she wouldn't see. "i know you blushing bae. no need to hide it".

i laughed at her. "i miss you a lot. i just want to live in your skin" i whined while turning my camera back on.

someone busted in my room and i jumped. "fuck yall in here talking about" sapphire said before grabbing my teddy and punching him in his face.

"mani i wish you would stop doing that! he has feeling as well!" i yelled while grabbing it from her. "you wouldn't like it if he punched you in your face so don't do it to him".

"i wish his stuffed ass would" sapphire laughed.

"pause" amari yelled in the mic. they both starting laughing but i didn't get the joke. he is stuffed? he's a teddy bear. they are so dumb.

"can you get out! i actually want to talk to my girlfriend privately like i was doing before you busted in here" i scolded her.

"pause bro!" sapphire yelled and amari was laughing so loud that it sounded like her mic was blown out. i was still confused so i was getting annoyed. sapphire noticed.

"alright dang im leaving but first i was gonna ask if yall want to go to the park" sapphire asked. i looked at amari and she was nodding her head fast. i sighed. sapphire already knew my answer. "bring aaliyah!".

she finally left me alone. "you should wear those shorts you be trying to wear to gym to the park" amari winked at me. i rolled my eyes. she's crazy.

"do you see how cold it is outside? you must be crazy. plus they are in my gym locker because they are meant for gym" i went off.

she put her hands up in defense. "i was just joking grumpy. i'm going to go get ready. text me when you are done getting ready so i can call you back" amari smiled in the camera.

i nodded my head. "okay see you later i love you" i blew kisses in the camera.

she caught the kisses. "bye baby i love you more". i yelled before she could end the phone call. she looked at me like i was crazy. "what happened?".

"it's see you later" i rolled my eyes.

"see you later baby".

-

"they over there bro walk faster!" mani rushed me. i didn't say anything back to her. i took my time. i'm not rushing in this snow. i refuse to slip and fall.

"stop rushing mani. i don't want you to fall" i said while reaching for her hand. she rolled her eyes and didn't grab my hand. "take my hand now!" i demanded. she took my hand.