43

(hey my sexys)

sapphire mani winters

"come sit in mamas lap" brooklyn said while pulling me over to her. i slapped her hands and backed up quickly.

"what is your problem?" i asked genuinely while looking at her with shock. she started laughing but when she noticed i wasn't she stopped.

"i was just joking" she said with a sympathetic look. i rolled my eyes and nudged her trying to reassure her that it was okay.

"what yall over here doing" aaliyah said while sliding next to brook and hugging her. brook hugged back quickly and whispered in aaliyah's ear.

i looked away for a second and i felt a rough smack on my cheek. "the fuck was that for?" i said while rubbing my face. brook definitely made her do that.

"why you being mean to brook? what did we tell you about that?" aaliyah said while scolding me. she she swear she somebody mama.

"girl you ain't nobody plus no one was being mean to brook. she lied" i said while pushing brook. she mean mugged me.

"you probably the one lying. when i get back you better have apologized" aaliyah said while walking away to go talk to some random girl. brook was looking at me with big eyes.

"you can look the other way. you aren't getting an apology. i didn't do shit" i said while grabbing my phone out and scrolling on reels. she just huffed at me.

"i thought you being mean was just an act at first but you really are mean" brooklyn said while grabbing her stuff and walking away from me.

i watched her walk away and went back on my phone. i don't have time to chase her. i don't get how im mean? i didn't do shit literally.

aaliyah was walking back over and seen that brook was gone. "where'd she go?" she asked while sitting next to me.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"sapphire you really are mean to her sometimes. i get it, that's how you play but sometimes you could be a little nicer. it's clear she doesn't like how rude you are" aaliyah said while gaining my attention.

she's right but i really didn't do anything this time. "why do i have to change myself just for brook?" i asked while rolling my eyes. brooklyn isn't anyone special.

"did i say change for brook? i only said to be a little more nicer. i don't get why that's a challenge for you" aaliyah said while rolling her eyes back at me. she got me there.

i didn't say anything but nod my head. i guess i could text brook.

brooklyn

:hey where'd you go?

brooklyn:the bathroom
brooklyn: y?

:i was just wondering. i'm coming to the bathroom rn

brooklyn: for what?
brooklyn:so you could be mean some more?

:shut ur corny ass up

brooklyn:see?
brooklyn:i don't get what ur issue is
brooklyn:if you don't wanna be friends you can simply just say that. you don't have to be unnecessarily rude to me

i closed my phone and ignored her texts. i'm literally walking to the bathroom to apologize right now. i walked in and she was walking out.

she tried to brush past me but i grabbed her arm. "where are you going?" i asked while pulling her a little closer. it wasn't intentional but it seemed like she liked it.

"im leaving the bathroom? where do you think im going?" she smartly remarked. i smiled at her. she mean mugged me back.

"i'm sorry for being mean to you. you are nothing but nice to me so me being mean for no reason is weird. im just not used to people being so polite besides my sister" i said truthfully.

brooklyn smiled at me. she didn't say it was okay so i awkwardly stared at her waiting for her to accept my apology or even bro accept it.

she hugged me fast and pulled back. "it's okay. i'm sorry for getting upset at you for it. i was just getting tired of you being so mean" she said while hugging me again. i nodded and hugged her back.

-

kahmyla melanie winters

"when were you going to tell me!" aaliyah screamed while jumping up and down on my bed. i shushed her. school was over and she was at my house with amari.

"be quiet she might hear you idiot! i'm not even supposed to be telling you" i said while whispering.

she nodded her head and threw her hands up in defense. "when were you going to tell me?" aaliyah said while whispering and smiling at me.

"i'm telling you right now aren't i? it was so nice aaliyah. i feel brand new after it" i said while picking at my pillow and smiling. aaliyah started busting out laughing.

"this is like cute but nasty at the same time" aaliyah said while laughing. i shoved her and started laughing myself. i heard a knock on my door and someone walked in.

it was my baby. she just came over and sat in my lap. i pulled her into a close hug. aaliyah was just giggling and smiling at us. i should've never told her.

"i'm going to sapphires room. call me if anything" aaliyah said while winking at me. i nodded my head and remained focus on amari.

"are you okay?" i asked.

she nodded her head and started kissing me. i got excited. i kissed her back aggressively and she pulled back from me. "can we take it slow? you've been making me feel like your hoe by how aggressive you've been" she whispered.

i don't know how i made her feel that way but i was being sort of aggressive so i tried to calm down a bit. she went back to kissing me and we took it slow.

her hands crept up on my area. i started squirming. her hands moved and i didn't feel any movement from her. i looked up to see her asleep on the bed.