47

(could yall do long distance?)

amari amour williams

"i wanna take kahmyla on a date" i said while confessing to aaliyah & sapphire. aaliyah squealed but sapphire stood there.

"with what money? we all know you broke" sapphire said while joking on me. i rolled my eyes. i'm not broke.

"don't worry about it. just know i have enough money to take her somewhere nice" i said while thinking about it. where could i take her?

"that's so cute amari! i bet kahmyla will love it" she said while squealing and jumping up and down. sapphire & i looked at her like she was crazy.

"why are you happy? you not goin on a date" sapphire said while pulling out some restaurant ideas for kahmyla & i.

i laughed at what she said. i saw aaliyah get a little sad. "what's wrong?" i asked while looking at the restaurants nearby.

"i really don't wanna be single forever" aaliyah said while sighing. i looked at sapphire and already seen that she was going to laugh. i pinched her.

"aaliyah you'll find the right one. stop fucking with these fuck boys and maybe you'll find the right one" i said while pointing at her. she always picks the wrong people to mess with. she never listens to what we say.

"it's not my fault. they be attracting me" aaliyah said. i just looked at her like she was dumb. she really isn't the brightest out of the bunch.

"yall thing kahmyla would let me suck her toes?" i asked. they both looked at me in disgust. kahmyla walked in the room right on time. she sat next to me.

she whispered "yes" in my ear. i smiled and kissed her. i'm guessing aaliyah heard her because she was making gagging noises.

"feet are disgusting i don't know how you do it" aaliyah said while pushing my legs away from her. i slapped her hand away.

"my baby's feet are so cute. they are so soft" i said while pulling kahmyla's leg in my lap. she laughed while i tickled her feet.

"we still here by the way" sapphire said while punching my arm. she hit me too damn hard it was lowkey stinging.

"you be just like this with brook!" i laughed at her. her face turned red. every time we mention brook her face gets red. maybe because we caught onto what they were doing.

i don't think anything is wrong with it. a little sex never hurts anyone. kahmyla was tugging at my shirt i don't what for. "yes?" i whispered.

she took my hand and dragged me out of the room. "im on my period" she said while picking at her nails. i know how she can get on her period. i thought i was moody but kahmyla is a whole different story.

i pulled her into a hug. "how are you feeling?" i asked while rubbing her back. she shrugged her shoulders. her attitude already forming me.

"what do you mean? you were just smiling and giggling" i asked while a small smile. she rolled her eyes and pushed me.

"so? emotions change" she said with attitude. i wanted to fight her right there and then. i ignored her being attitude and pulled her back into a hug. "can i have a kiss?".

i kissed her quickly and lifted her into my arms. she giggled in my mouth and placed her hands on my shoulders. "i just wanted a kiss!" she said while laughing and squealing. i smiled at her cute laughs.

my mom walked up and saw up. kahmyla quickly jumped out of my arms. "ma!" she yelled while running to hug my mother. my mom smiled and laughed while pulling her into a hug.

"amari is here as well by the way" i said while rolling my eyes. mom ignored me while still hugging kahmyla.

"i missed my myla baby" my mom said while squeezing kahmyla. she was giggling up a storm. "how are you sweetie?".

kahmyla was smiling up a storm. "i'm good. i'm not feeling so well since i'm on my cycle" she said while pouting. my mom quickly grabbed her arm.

"come downstairs with me. i have things to help" my mama said while pulling kahmyla. i rolled my eyes and walked back in the room.

i seen aaliyah sitting on the bed with a shocked face. sapphire was explaining something to her. "what yall bitches talking about?" i asked while sitting on the bed.

"sapphires first time with brook" aaliyah said while a low tone. she was deadass in shock.

"not you kissing & telling!" i said while punching sapphire in the arm. "you not supposed to do that".

"aaliyah is my bestie! she's not going to tell anyone" sapphire complained.

i rolled my eyes. i got on instagram and saw this fight video. whoever this was, was getting beat the fuck up. i zoomed in and saw it was ny. this bitch got beat with everyone.

"yall look at ny getting her ass beat!" i said while showing them my phone. aaliyah was quick to jump and see. she got some one sided beef with that girl.

"her bitch ass deserved it! i want my fade next" aaliyah shouted. "i'll do that bitch so bad" she said.

i rolled my eyes. aaliyah has fought any of her battles in so long. "girl please. i'll believe it when i see it" i rolled my eyes.

she scoffed at me. "bitch ill beat you up" she yelled. i got up quickly and swung on her. she swung back.

"beat that bitch ass aaliyah!" sapphire yelled while recording us. i grabbed aaliyah by the neck and dug my nails in her neck.

"this bitch is crazy! she just dug her nails in my neck" aaliyah said while pushing my head away from her and punching me in the stomach.

my room door busted open and showed my mom.  she looked upset. "sit y'all asses down! making all that fucking noise while i'm trying to help my baby. i'm going to leave this room and i don't wanna hear one peep" she yelled.

we all nodded and sat down quietly.