26

amari amour williams

i see kahmyla today. everyone already knew what happened between jason & i. i've been on punishment with kahmyla since. i've been on thin ice with her.

i was now at kahmylas door knocking. sapphire opened the door. "what you want" she said while having her headset on and carrying her controller.

"i'm here for kahmyla" i said while brushing past her. she ran back to her game and was yelling about her team mate taking forever to revive her.

"hey mrs winters!" i said while hugging her.

"hello amari. kahmyla is upstairs" she said while pointing to the stairs. i nodded my head and made my way up there. i knocked before coming in.

"come in"

i walked in and kahmyla was sitting down with glasses on reading a book. she looks so cute & sophisticated. "hi my love" i said while going in to kiss her. she dodged me. she's been dodging me.

"go to the bathroom so i could wipe your scratches up. you clearly aren't able to do it yourself" she said while demanding me. i nodded my head and walked into the bathroom.

i wasn't going to fight her on anything. as much as i wanted to ask her who she was talking to i didn't. she could be in charge for this little time.

she finally got up and walked into the bathroom. she gripped my hair tight and pulled my head forward. "what the fuck?" i said while rubbing my head.

she didn't say anything but wipe my scratches up. "i said i was sorry kahmyla and i meant it. can you stop acting like this now? i miss my baby" i said while rubbing my thumb on her cheek.

she tried bitting my hand but i quickly pulled my hand away. something is truly wrong with her. "i don't want to act like this but you don't listen! i'm tired of repeating myself" kahmyla said while slightly yelling.

i nodded my head because she was right. "you won't have to repeat yourself again. i'm really sorry" i said while pulling her closer to me. she looked me in the eyes and blushed while looking away.

"i'm sorry baby" i said again and she wrapped her arms around my neck. i pecked her lips 5 times. she wanted to deepened the kiss but i pulled away. she sucked her teeth and popped my forehead.

i guess i was out of the doghouse now. "you so beautiful you know that?" i asked kahmyla while studying her whole face. she blushed and looked away.

"do you want to play roblox with me?" kahmyla squealed while shoving her ipad in my face. she was showing me her character and it was actually nice. "do you like my character!"

i nodded my head. i opened roblox on my phone and added her. we were playing brawl. "bro come over to me! i'm getting jumped" i said while shouting at kahmyla.

she ignored me and left the game. "you always get mad at these games. you make it no fun" kahmyla said while rolling her eyes and getting up off of the bed.

"i was literally getting jumped and you were no where to be found. i wasn't even mad forreal" i said while grabbing kahmyla's arm.

"you should've never called that girls avatar ugly. you started it so they finished it" kahmyla spat out while defending the random people.