Chapter 43

Ella's Point of View:

"Elisabeth Elliot - Age: 34, No children, Blonde hair, and blue eyes," Phil mumbled.

"Alexander Elliot - Age: 42, No children, Red hair, and brown eyes," Collins mumbled.

It's been a week since we started looking for our parents, and this is all we've found.

"So they changed their identities and looks too," Emmanuel said with a chuckle.

"Well, what do you expect? They are running away from my uncle," I explained.

I also found information about my relatives; they were part of the Italian Mafia, and my Uncle Sam was the leader since Grandpa couldn't continue.

"So how are we going to get this information to your uncle?" Phil asked.

"We hack into their accounts, all of them, then send them what we know. Just create a new email account and turn off the location so we won't get caught," I explained with a sigh.

"Yo, your parents are like billionaires," Collins whispered while staring at the systems.

We walked towards him, trying to figure out what made him look so surprised.

"NO WAY!" Emmanuel yelled with wide eyes.

My eyes widened too when I saw the amount of money.

"Taking a little money won't hurt, right?" Emmanuel asked with a chuckle, making us laugh.

"I mean, we are all moving out of the country. We need money for clothes and food," Phil mumbled.

We were all travelling together; Emmanuel still wanted his friends in his life, and they were orphans with no parents.

"Do whatever you guys want; we just need to start packing. We're leaving on our birthday," I whispered, looking at my twin.

"Why pack when we could just buy new clothes when we get there?" Collins asked with a smirk.

"If we don't want the authorities asking questions, we need to pack at least one bag," I explained with a smile.

"Anything you say, princess," Collins whispered while smirking at me.

Rolling my eyes, I walked away from the loud, crazy people. Need to get some sleep.

But I halted when an idea sparked in my mind.

"Guys!" I called out loudly, a smile forming on my face.

"Why don't we go for a makeover? You know, new hair, eye colour, and all, so my cousins won't recognize me," I suggested with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe new names on our passports too," Phil mumbled with an eye roll.

We all looked at him with a smirk.

"I was just kidding!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"LET'S GO!" Emmanuel shouted happily, racing towards the door, with the rest of us following closely behind.

Vote, please ♥️
Thank you, For 14k views 🤭