Chapter 4

Ella's point of View:

"Are you a gangster?" I asked the bodyguard for the second time.

He let out a breath before shaking his head.

"Well, you look like one," I mumbled, diverting my attention to my teddy.

Once again, he remained silent. I'd been attempting everything to engage him in conversation, but it felt like I was only annoying him.

Well, I am annoying; Grandma always told me that.

As we arrived at a large gate with the name "K" on it, I whispered, "Wow," while taking in the grandeur of the mansion. "So, my cousins are rich, rich?" I asked softly, still looking around.

The bodyguard let out a breath before getting out of his side of the car. He opened my door and looked at me with a raised eyebrow when I kept smiling at him.

"A moment, please. I feel like a president right now," I said with a little giggle. Jumping out of the car, I straightened my clothes.

"Guards! Get my bags," I exclaimed, attempting a British accent. My cousin's bodyguard mumbled something like 'crazy girl' before walking towards my bag.

"Ah, ah, be gentle," I mumbled, and he rolled his eyes, grabbing the bag slowly before giving me a look that said, 'You happy now, princess.'

Nodding my head, I walked toward the entrance of the mansion. "How many are they?" I asked him softly.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You have 6 cousins, all male. Didn't you know that?" he asked.

I stopped walking, snapping my head towards him. "Six!" I squealed before gasping like a fish.

Once again, he rolled his eyes at my dramatic behaviour.

"Let's go, Princess; some of them are around," he replied before walking away. I followed him, praying to God that he was joking about this.

When he opened the door, my jaw dropped at how beautiful it was on the inside.

But my amazement was interrupted by someone screaming.

Turning my head towards the voice, I saw a boy with freckles running towards me.

Squealing, I quickly hid behind the bodyguard, making the boy stop. He looked at the bodyguard with a raised eyebrow.

"Roman, why is my little cousin hiding from me?" he asked, also having a thick accent that I didn't understand.

"You scared her, sir," Roman said before looking at me. I smiled at him, making him shake his head. "Go on; he won't hurt you," Roman whispered.

Taking a peek at his big body, I saw the freckled boy staring at me before giggling, making me smile.

Then I took a step away from Roman.

"You are so beautiful; I'm Adonis," he whispered with a smile.

"Roman, please take her bag to her room," Adonis said.

Roman nodded before walking away. "Come on, let's go see your room before the others come," Adonis said softly.

Nodding my head, I walked behind him, unable to stop staring at everything we passed.

"Ella?" Adonis called out to me. Snapping my head towards him, I quickly rushed to catch up.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Don't worry; when you get settled in, I'll show you around, okay?" he said.

Nodding my head, I smiled at him before continuing to walk.

"Are the others not around?" I asked softly.

"The twins are gaming outside; the others are at work, so it's just us, the bodyguards, and maids," Adonis replied.

"You guys are six in number?" I asked with a tilted head.

Adonis nodded before stopping at a door, my name written on it with a butterfly at the end. I giggled softly at how beautiful it was.

"Now for the room, drum rolls please," Adonis said.

Smiling, I bent down slightly before tapping my knees, trying to create a drum sound.

Adonis pushed the door open with a smile.

"Wow!" I yelled while looking inside. I was so scared to walk in because the room looked too good to be true.

"Come on, love, go on," he whispered, giving me a little push. When I was finally inside, I looked around with my jaw open.

"This, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much," I said quietly, still looking around.

"That's alright, love. I'll let you unpack. Don't worry; I'll be back when the others come. Just get comfortable, okay?" he said.

Giving him a nod and a smile, I watched him close the door. With that, I squealed so loudly before running towards my bed and started jumping on it.

Vote please ♥️