Chapter 32

Jacob's point of view:

"What do you mean you don't know where Ella is?" Alex asked calmly.

I glanced at my twin, who appeared on the verge of passing out.

After school closed, Jake and his friends joined me in searching for her, but she remained elusive.

Despite Jake's texts and calls, there was no response.

Dax observed us without offering to help locate her.

"I want you boys home now," Alex ordered before ending the call.

I sighed, turning to my twin. "Yo, let's go. Alex wants us back home."

Jake nodded, walking towards Dax and me.

"Do you think she ran away, especially after what happened at the family dinner?" Jake asked.

"I don't think so," Dax mumbled for the first time.

"Let's just go home," I suggested, gazing out of the car window as we drove off.

"But guys, what if she actually ran away?" Jake asked softly.

"To where, though? Ella doesn't know anyone here," Dax mumbled.

"Who knows, maybe she made some friends we don't know about. Also, why haven't Alex and King put a tracker on her?" Jake scolded.

"This shows they don't care about her; they hardly talk to her, except for us," Jake continued.

"Just keep quiet," Dax mumbled, shaking his head. "We will find her. Alex and King will. Now, relax and let's head in," Dax continued before stopping the car.

That's when I realized we were at our mansion.

Jake, Dax, and I walked towards the door, only for it to be opened with a bang.

An angry Adonis stared at us.
"How could you guys be so careless?" he asked.

"It's not our fault," Jake scolded, disliking being blamed for something he didn't do.

"Just get in; Roman and the others are inside," Adonis said before walking away.

"She's in so much trouble when she gets back," Dax chuckled as he made his way inside.

Jake and I chuckled before following him in.

We began explaining everything to our brothers and Roman, and they didn't look happy at all.

Vote, please ♥️