Chapter 19

Ella's Point of View:

"If you see a man with a gun, pointing at you, what would you do?" Jake asked, a mischievous smile playing on his lips as he took on the role of my self-defence instructor.

"Scream and run away," I responded with a cheeky grin, eliciting a collective sigh from Jake, and Jacob, and a chuckle from Roman.

"Come on, Ella, you need to get serious," Jacob chided.

"But I am," I retorted, pouting slightly before shifting my gaze to Roman, who was watching the exchange with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Princess, let's try again, following Jake's instructions, okay?" Roman's voice was soft, a stark contrast to Jake's playful demeanour.

Nodding, I straightened up, ready for another attempt at seriousness.

"When you see a stranger approaching with a knife or gun, what would you do?" Roman inquired, raising an eyebrow with a hint of challenge.

"I would attack, kicking him in the nuts or stabbing with a knife," I replied confidently, causing Jacob to chuckle again.

"Easy on the knife, baby girl," he interjected.

"What? It's going to make me look badass," I countered with a playful shuffle, earning a hearty laugh from Roman this time. He raised his hand in the air, and I jumped to clap my hand with his, the familiar camaraderie between us evident.

"Shorty," Dax mumbled as he entered the room, earning an offended glance from me.

"That's so rude," I whispered, looking away from him.

"Come on, let's teach you how to fight," Jack said, grabbing my arm and leading me towards the hall, the boys following suit.

"Where are we going?" I asked softly, raising an eyebrow.

"To the gym; don't you know we have a private gym room in the mansion?" Jacob replied a touch of surprise in his voice.

"What!" I exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"I think you need a house tutorial," Dax added, making me nod in agreement.

After a brief walk, Jake pushed a door open, revealing a breathtaking gym. My jaw dropped at the sight – this was beautiful. How rich were these people?

"Welcome to my favourite place in the world," Jake announced, spinning around in delight.

"Wow," I whispered, still captivated by the room's grandeur. It was my first time in a gym, and this private one seemed to have everything.

"Let's head to the ring," Jack suggested, and I nodded, following closely, only to be pulled back by Roman.

"Don't you think she needs to change her clothes?" Roman asked my cousin, making the boys turn their heads to scrutinize my attire – a black crop top and grey joggers.

"Looks okay to me," Dax mumbled, and the twins nodded in agreement.

"Do you want to change?" Jacob inquired softly.

Shaking my head, I smiled at Roman. "I'm okay, Rm, don't worry," I reassured him, using the nickname I had affectionately given him.

He studied me for a moment before nodding in approval. With that, I walked toward the ring, excitement building within me.

"Let's do this!" I yelled, capturing the attention of the other men in the room, who started walking towards us, curious about what was going on.

Vote please ♥️
Also I can't seem to see my tags on this story😭