Chapter 36

I ran up the stairs and into my room. I started throwing some things in a back pack. I picked up my phone and called for an uber. I wasn't dealing with this. My next move would be to catch a plane to New York and stay at Frankie' s. I called my pilot for my jet and got everything ready. I walked downstairs backpack slung over my shoulder and out the door.

I got in the car and paid the driver and we were off to the airport. I got a phone call from Ari.

" Where are you?"

" In a car to the airport."

" Why?"

" Im not staying at your place anymore. I'm going to New York with Frankie."

" Fine."

She hung up on me.

I got to the airport and went through security and got to my jet. I didn't want to have to deal with this. I was playing no matter what. You can't just let down your team in this important time. I sat in my designated seat and got my computer out.

I went on Twitter and decided to.do some things.

Live stream in like 10 on you now, watch it!

I started writing emails and doing other important crap that needed to be done. I called Frankie.

" Hey Luna."

" Hey so this is pretty last minute but I'm on a plane to New York right now and I was wondering if I could stay at your place?"

" Omg YASSSS! I have some things I'm doing tonight but I can pick you up and take you back to the apartment."

" Yeah Thanks. I should be landing in like 30 ish minutes so yeah."

" Ok cool I'll be there."

No one had told him yet which was good. I mean I was 15, I can make my own choices.

*30ish minutes later*

I got off the plane and grabbed all my stuff and went to go look for Frankie. I found him with his pink hair so it was pretty easy.

" FRANKIE!!"

" LUNA!!"

I engulfed him in a hug.

" Thanks so much again."

" Yeah no problem."

" Cool so shall we go."

" Yeah. I'm going out tonight so I won't be there but you should be fine."

" Yeah."

We drove to the apartment and went upstairs to it.

" Welcome to your temporary home."

" Thank you."

" So I gotta go but I should be back at like 1ish 2ish."

" Ok, I have to finish some serious Netflix stuff so that should be good."

" Haha okay, I will see you later."

" He left and I texted Makenna."

To: Mack

From: Luna

I'm in New York at Frankie' s, come over.

From: Makenna

To: Luna

Kk

I waited for her to come over.

This was.my new chance once again.