Chapter 3

I woke up at around 7 and turned over groaning. My stomach hurt like hell and my dad came in my room.

" You alright?"

" Yeah...no."

" Sick?"

" I don't know."

He came over and put his hand on my forehead. I looked up at him as he was feeling my face.

" Well your more than warm so I want you to stay home. Also meaning your not going to soccer practice."

I glared at him and he left the room. I decided somethings needed to change.

To: Ariana

From: Luna

I forgive you.

I dialed my moms number. Three rings went by before she picked up.

" Hi sweetie whats up?"

" I'm not feeling good so I'm not going to school."

" Ahh you sure you don't want to come home?"

" Yeah I'm sure."

" Alright just call me if you need anything. I will call back a little while later."

" K. Bye mom love you."

" Love you too."

My dad came back in my room. He just finished a phone conversation.

" So in since I won't be here today I want you to go to the studio with Ariana." I started shaking my head and leaning back.

" Yes you're going. I won't be here and I can't help you if you get worse and you need someone to take care of you. Its already settled she will be here soon so get ready."

I glared at him once again and got out of my bed. I walked to my closet too lazy to shower. I put on some black yoga pants and a soccer sweatshirt. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on some Nike's. I grabbed my phone and put it in my front pocket. I walked down the stairs being dramatic and walking super slow. The door bell rang and I walked to the door. I opened it and she was standing there impatient.

" Let's go."

I grabbed my house keys from the tray we had by the door and walked out and locked it. I climbed in the back of the car and layed down.

" You know that's not safe."

" I forgave you so don't push it."

She looked at me for a moment and continued with what she was doing. We got to the studio and I walked in the building trailing her. I had been here many times and I followed her still remembering where to go. We walked into the studio and Scooter was sitting there talking to the sound guy.

" Hey Ariana. Hey kiddo long time no see." I wanted food and I knew just how to get it.

" Hey Scooter you're looking amazing today."

" What do you want." He knew I wanted something.

" Donuts please!"

" What no. You play soccer and you don't need sweets."

" Please I'm begging you."

" Fine."

" Thank you."

" I'll be back."

" Your my favorite person in the world."

He closed the door behind him. I walked to the couch and layed on my face. Ariana sat on the very tip of the couch rubbing my back.

" You shouldn't eat donuts if you're this sick."

" I asked you to be my sister not my mom. I have one of those already."

She looked at me and kind of glared. I looked at her and then she continued with her recording stuff. Scooter walked in and I jumped up.

" Thanks Uncle scooter."

" I'm not your uncle but you're welcome."

" I know I just like to annoy you."

I grabbed a chocolate donut and sat back in the couch. I noticed that my guaze was peeking out and Ariana was looking at my wrist. I looked back at her as to say as I twisted it in soccer. She nodded a bit and went back to what she was doing. I sat on my phone the whole time not listening to what Ariana was recording, but when I did listen it started to sound like it was about me. I ignored it and continued on with my phone.

After a few hours she was finally done and we started to head out.

" Sorry that took longer than I meant it."

" It's fine can you please take me back to dad's now?"

" Why can't you just come home?"

" Because I don't want to be there at the moment. Like I still need some space."

" Fine."

The car ride home was deafening. It was too quiet but I was not about to say anything. I looked at Ariana and she had this clouded look on her face. I could tell because when we were close I could tell when something was bothering her.

" What's wrong?"

" Why is there really gauze on your wrist?"

" I...umm..."