Chapter 22

I had been sitting in this hospital room for about 3 days now and I had seen Frankie a few times. My mom has been gone or has been here when I'm sleeping and Ariana. Who knows. Probably interviews and enjoying life without me for the time being. I noticed that the walls were textured weirdly and were a more off white color. Oddly enough the guy from the beach had texted me a bit and as far as I knew, I would be in this hospital for my birthday. Yay what a great place to spend your 15 birthday. Anyway I had been watching some youtube videos when Frankie walked in.

" Hey girl."

" Hi." I felt weak. My voice made almost no sound.

" Don't worry, you'll be out of here soon."

" Not soon enough. My birthday is in 2 days."

" And we will have a mini party here and when you get home you will have the best time ever because I have a party planned for you."

" What?"

" I went through your contacts and came up with a whole party for you. You can thank me later."

" You went through my phone? No offense but there are some private things in there that you can't see."

" I just went through your contacts, chill."

I stared him dead in the eyes. I had things in their people couldn't see. I had 9th grade friends that I talked to and we talked about other people to be honest. People envied me but they were scarred to be on my bad side. They wouldn't begin to guess what was said between me and the 9th graders. My best friend was Makenna and I knew most of the gossip just from her. I got to know the others and I heard the contrasting drama. Hey being good at soccer pays off. I play for the freshman team at the high school I'm going to. To be honest I hadn't heard from them in forever.

To: Makenna

From: Luna

Hey whats been going on. Kind of been stuck in a hospital.

From: Makenna

To: Luna

Just the same ish with Teia and I will be there in 5.

Thank God I had this great of friends who I could count on. They were there when I needed them. I hadn't texted Lizzie or Gi either but they could wait.

" Frankie leave, Makenna is coming."

" You know mom doesn't like her."

" So it's my life not hers. I like her so."

" I'm calling her."

" You wouldn't."

" Try me."

" Seriously don't be that way. Stop being a snitch and let her come or else that secret isn't secret."

" Knowledge is power for you."

" Yes it is and I know plenty more. So I will say it one more time. Makenna is coming so get out."

He left my room and I sat waiting for Makenna to come. She came in a few minutes later and huffed as she sat down. She was still in her signature outfit of a blue shirt and black shorts with soccer stuff on.

" I came as soon as you said hospital. Also I have stuff to catch you up.on.

" Good."

" Your mom isn't here right?"

" Nope. But Frankie is threatening to tell."

" Why doesn't he? I don't care and I know you don't so."

High heels clicked on the floor. I looked over to see Ariana.

" Why is she here?" She pointed to Makenna.

" Because I asked her to come. I do what I want."

" Funny you think that."

" Funny of you to think she's leaving anytime soon."

" I'm the adult and I say she can't be here."

" And its my room so I say you can't be here."

" Your not the adult."

" Like I said I do what I want."

" Your not making me go any where."

" Watch me."

I pushed the button on the side of my bed signalling the nurse to come in

" Is there something wrong Luna."

" I just need Ariana to leave. I want to have time with my friend"

" I'm sorry Ariana but you do have to leave. Her order is legal order."

She huffed a little but turned around and left. The nurse closed the door on her way out.

I had my alone time now.

AN: OMG thanks for almost 700 reads thats truly amazing! I have kind of narrowed names down by myself and the only one left are Arlynn, Ariel, and Trojan so if you want, vote for the one you like. Bye loves!

- Kaylynn