Chapter 32

I walked into her house and sat on the couch.

" Luna you need to eat."

" Why? I'm tired."

She rolled her eyes at me and I laughed a little. She smiled and we slowly walked up the stairs together.

" You can stay in the guest room."

" What happened to mine?"

" You were like 7 when we had it and now its Ariel's."

" Wow. Thanks."

We laughed a little and I gave her a hug and headed to the guest room.

I closed the door behind me and flopped on my bed. I decided to go on social media and tweet.

Who's ready for an amazing match?

Everyone was getting hyped up for the soccer game. I wasn't per say ready for it though. Like what if I tripped on my face or something.

I took off what I was wearing and got into some PJs and went to sleep.

I woke up to music playing every where. I was guessing Ariana had people over.

I rolled over and out of my bed. I grabbed my soccer uniform and put it on. I decided I would do my hair too. I put it in the signature two French braids and walked downstairs. I was right.

She had her dancers over and I just walked past them into the kitchen. I grabbed strawberries out of the fridge and went upstairs to the lounge.

I plopped down on the couch and decided to watch Netflix. I had a few hours until I had to leave so we were good.

Time flew faster than I though and I had managed to eat the whole box of strawberries and watched the rest of season 3 of bobs burgers.

I ran downstairs and of course people were still over.

" Ari we have to go."

" K we will go in a few."

" No we have to go now."

" Luna."

" I am not going to be late for my first game back from "injury" so get your butt up and let's go."

I walked out to the car forgetting shoes. I grabbed my soccer bag next to the door and went outside to her car.

A few minutes later her whole crew came and got into the car. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and turned on my soccer playlist. I turned it up to drown everyone out.

They were all talking and I was just trying to tune them out.

We got to the venue and I got out of the car leaving them behind. I started heading towards the locker room.

I was always wearing something new so today it was black Nike hypervenom cleats and an Adidas headband. I got geared up for goalie and before I knew it, we were going to go on the field.

I stopped just before coming on the field waiting to hear my team name and mine to go with it.

" PLEASE WELCOME THE LA DREAM TEAM AND THEIR LEADING GOALIE LUNA BUTERA!"

AN: Hey guys. Sorry its been a while. I will try to get another chapter up but life had just been on top of me like a cat on warm things. But anyway here yah go. Thanks for 2.02k reads!!! I love you all so much! Bye Loves!

- Kaylynn