Chapter 31

I was completely mute the whole time after this. I didn't speak a word to anyone. Maybe they would get a few nods but besides that it was nothing. What were you supposed to say when you just had a life threatening nightmare. I hadn't even told them about the thing in the hospital. How could I trust them with this?

We grabbed our stuff and got off my private jet and started to head towards Boca. It was pretty silent.

I sat in the back with head phones in and just tried to avoid all possibilities of social interaction.

I may have seemed rude but I just didn't want the chance of me saying anything stupid to come out.

I thought for a moment. Who are you?

Luna Grande-Butera.

What do you do?

I play soccer.

Why?

Because I have the passion and love and sacrafice for it.

There. I am who I am because of what I do. I am not who I am because of my personality or how I act. I am who I am because of what I do.

I do it well too.

The only reason I have everything I do is because of all the sweat and tears and life I have poured into my life to make it how it is.

Isn't it funny how one thing can tear it down so easily.

Just destroy my whole world.

I couldn't let it though. I had to be strong and make it stay up. I luckily had a game this weekend and a few interviews.

I wasn't in the mood for the one today but I will because I need to. I searched through my duffel bag for something more soccer ish.

I wore black soccer sweats that had embroidered 5 on it. I put on a cropped jersey with a number 5 on the back of it.

I grabbed my make up bag and started to make myself look decent.

I put on foundation and concealer first. I added some black eyeliner and Nyx mascara. I did some black eye shadow and smoked it out a bit.

Last I fixed my hair by putting it in the signature 2 French braids. I was ready to go and just in time.

I got out of the car and went into the radio station. Today I had something with a Florida radio station. I walked in and they got me all miced up and looking a little more decent. I was ready to go.

" Ok so today we have miss Luna Butera in the studio with us today. How you doing?"

" Hi. I'm doing great thanks."

" So we heard you had recently missed some games these past few weekends?"

" Umm yeah. I had gotten really sick from my hypoglycemia and I just needed to focus on that before getting my head into the game."

" Alright."

That went on for about an hour and we could finally leave. Ariana decided it would just be best if I stayed at her house in Orlando for now. I wasn't complaining.

I liked a place where everyone wasn't dead.

Yet.

AN: Thanks for 1.85k reads!!! That's completely crazy. To be honest I thought this was going to be something I would forget about and move on but nope. Well anyway thanks so much and love you guys.
Bye Loves!

-Kaylynn