I Want.

Anna.

I thanked Mr Styles for bringing me to the house immediately after we pulled up, hopping out of the car and telling him he didn't need to wait.

There was no telling how long it would take to keep Kacy quiet.

But why had he been quiet?

Mr Styles told me he'd delivered the files to the house over 2 weeks ago, so Kacy had been sitting on the information for way too long already.

Did he tell Harry about it hoping he didn't know and it would break us up?

I mean, it was a pointless endeavour because Harry broke us up all by himself but maybe in not getting the reaction he hoped for Kacy decided to give up.

Or he was planning something bigger.

There was no time to speculate either way, I had to get to Kacy without alerting any of the other brothers.

Too many witnesses weren't good when I didn't know what I was walking into.

I closed the door as quietly as I could behind me ascending the staircase strategically, the years of going up and down them finally working in my favour.

Third stair squeaks on the right.
Seventh makes a wicked loud cracking noise.
Walk alongside the bannister for complete silence on the landing.

The final spot with absolutely no danger of noise was directly in-front of Kacy's room, where I now stood with my hand held up to the door.

Right before I rapped my knuckles against it the image of 10 heads peeking out of their doors crossed my mind, including Harry's.

Instead of knocking, I put my ear to the door and listened carefully for any... unsavoury sounds.

When my search came up empty I gripped the handle and sighed, pushing into the room with my guard up.

The bedside light was on, illuminating the room in a sinister orange glow.

Kacy looked up from his phone with furrowed brows only for a smarmy smirk to form on his face when he registered my presence.

"Adelaide," he hummed, "or should I call you Anna from now on?"

I scowled at him, the reflex surprising me. I used to love this boy and now he literally disgusted me.

"What's the play here, Kacy?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a downward smile.

"You've known about who I am for 2 weeks," I stated, "Harry's dad told me."

Kacy sat up, pushing his hair out of his face with a devious chuckle.

"He's been giving out a lot of people's personal information recently, hasn't he?"

"What do you want, Kacy?"

He pursed his lips and looked away from me, swinging his legs off the side of the bed and sat facing me.

"I'm guessing you tried to tell Harry and figured out he already knew, so what?" I spat. "You're planning big reveal? Maybe at the next party with a slideshow, because I know you took pictures."

I stepped closer to him, not too close incase the sound of my thumping heart became audible to him, and crossed my arms.

"I know you have proof."

"You know me so well, Anna."

The sound of my name on his lips was sour, like week old milk. He was never meant to say that name, it didn't fit right in his mouth.