McGhee's

Some mention of SA in here y'all,
Little trigger warning.

Anna.

I woke up the next day feeling... I don't know, happy?

The conversation with Harry only made me want him more, there was no danger of him running off, leaving my life when he was done with me because he thought that I would do the same.

When I saw him laying next to me, bathed in golden morning light and peacefully sleeping with his mouth open, I felt lucky.

The corner of my lips tugged upwards just a little bit, I stared at him for a really long time because I normally woke up after him, I never got to see complete peace on his face.

He was glowing, the soft tan skin on his torso wasn't covered by my sheets, I had to touch him. So I ran my palm over his tattooed stomach, dragging it up and down in a daze as he breathed softly.

His skin was warm, comforting to touch, I almost couldn't stop myself leaning forward and pressing open-mouthed kisses all over the butterfly inked on his ribs.

As I peppered soft kisses all over his stomach, a mischievous idea crossed my mind. After the conversation last night he wanted to sleep with me, right? He asked, he looked like he wanted to.

I moved my lips up to his chest, wrapping my hands round his sides as I bent the top half of my body over his.

I let my lips travel up his body until they found his neck and I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine. I sucked harshly on the spot under his ear, lapping my tongue over it to soothe the skin.

Harry made a grunting sound and started to shift around under me, letting me know that he was waking up.

When I pulled away from him, his eyes were open, staring at me intently through tiredness.

The dark purple bruise bloomed on his neck proudly, coaxing a grin from me.

"Morning." He rasped, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Good morning." I chirped, leaving down on my elbow next to him while sliding one hand down his stomach again.

His muscles tensed when my fingers reached the band of his boxers and his eyes shot open once more, staring me down while I smirked at him.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I leaned in and captured his lips in a kiss before he could, sliding my hand under the fabric to touch him.

Harry's lips stilled against mine, letting a breathy moan slip out as I wrapped my hand around his length.

"You know," I hummed into his lips, "I'm afraid if we don't have sex soon, I won't be able to see you anymore."

He smiled as I spoke, taking everything I said as a tease. Which is is.

"Why is that?" He purred, leaning his head up to kiss me again.

My hand started to move slowly up and down on his length, squeezing at the base and running my thumb over his tip.

"Because, the image of you fucking me through this mattress has taken over my every thought," I whispered, licking into his mouth, "and I can't look at you without wanting to jump you."

I picked up my rhythm, pumping his faster in his boxers as I watched his face contort into one of ecstasy.

"Anna..."

"I want to hear you moaning that in my ear," I hissed desperately, pressing my cheek to his and nibbling on his ear, "I want to feel your dick between my legs, I want you all over me, H."