Pleasure Centre.

This is a particularly dirty chapter everyone, I don't even know if I'm very good at this but y'all are going to have to read it anyway.

Honestly- listen to she and why don't we go there

Harry.

I kept my eyes on her arse the whole way up the stairs, watched the tanned flesh at the top of her thighs as the soft green material flowed around it like a cloud.

Her statement at the party really only made me want her more, the way she pulled me close in front of everyone and shut Kacy up- erotic if I ever did see it.

The glint in her eye when we were finally alone in my room again told me everything I needed to know, I bet if I dipped my hand into her panties right then she would be completely soaked.

But then again, she always seems to be soaked for me.

Since earlier when she... surprised me, I've wanted to return the favour, now was my chance.

Her caramel coloured eyes stared into my own seductively, probably not even trying to look as sultry as she did.

God she looked good enough to eat, she always did, I still couldn't believe how long I'd gone without a taste of this girl, how long she'd flown under my radar.

But I'm never letting her go now, she's stuck with me.

How drunk am I?

"Are you finally going to fuck me, Cherry?" She smirked, catching me completely off guard.

She surprised me every day honestly, she was so experienced in some ways, getting me excited just by talking to me and yet in other ways, she had no clue what to do.

"No." I replied, fighting against my better judgement.

I made my way towards her and watched her furrow her eyebrows at me, waiting until I was standing toe to toe with her to speak again.

"No?" She questioned me.

"I've still got so much to show you, Frenchie," I cooed, running my fingers through the soft waves in her hair, "so much to teach you."

Her eyes closed at the feeling of my hands on her neck, sighing out contentedly and I trailed them up and down her skin.

So open to me.

"I'm going to take this off, okay?" I asked, slipping my hand up her back to undo her zip. She nodded with her eyes still wired shut. "Good girl."

Her eyes shot open at my praise, staring up at me with a dark gleam in them, darker than I'd ever seen them. She liked it.

Anna never came across as someone who would be submissive in bed, she liked having some control over me when I needed it, I could see that, but maybe I had been missing what she needed all along.

To lose control.

"You like being a good girl?" I smiled softly, pulling the zip down slowly. "Want to do exactly what I say, Frenchie?"

"Don't be a prick, Harry." She breathed, letting her words shake as my fingers danced across the bare skin of her back.

"You wanted to try some stuff out, Baby," I hummed, moving my mouth closer to her neck, "just suggesting something I think you'll like."

I began kissing down her jaw, soft open mouthed ones at first while I dragged her dress off her arms, then my tongue got involved.

The wonderful whining noise escaped her lips and I knew I'd found her sweet spot, right under her ear where the skin is softest.