Kids in Kappa

Songs to listen to:
Sunlight- The Magician
Levels- Avicii
Bounce back- Little Mix

Anna

The music screamed through the speakers, the base thumping against the floor and up against the walls, it felt as though the house would burst.

I could see Ollie, with the strobe lights bouncing off her dark brown skin and her hands running through her newly straightened hair, she looked like she was having a great time.

Niall wasn't far behind, appearing next to her with a drink and a kiss.

They'd come a long way since I first met them, Ollie finally confessed her love on his twentieth birthday and I've never seen someone look so delighted.

Kacy was around somewhere, probably talking to the other boys- networking as he called it- Kappa was probably the smallest frat on the Row, and yet everyone was dying to get into their parties.

I swung my hips to the rhythm of the unrecognisable song, closing my eyes and letting the beat guide me through.

My hair was scraped back, it had began to frizz and I didn't want to deal with it, so my head moved along with my body, god I was drunk.

Two hands slipped around my waist and a proud smirk found it's way onto my face, "Hey, baby," Kacy's low voice whispered in my ear, "you look like you're enjoying yourself."

I took a deep breath inward and leaned back into him, "I am, really hot though." I sighed in reply.

"You don't have to tell me that, Babe," I could tell he was smirking through his words, "I'm looking at you."

I spun round to face him, all the while the smile on my face grew bigger, "You're a suck up."

"I'm a lucky, boy."

I pushed my lips against his, relaxing into the kiss when he squeezed me a little together, bringing me closer against him.

We were both smiling in the embrace, my hands snaked up around his neck and tugged on his short hair, eliciting a groan from him.

"Do you want me to take you up stairs right now?" He warned, "Because thats where you're headed, Adelaide."

I didn't wince when he called me that anymore, I was used to reacting to and writing that name by now, but it still felt strange that the man I was sleeping with didn't call me Anna.

"I'd like to see you try, lover boy." I giggled and he pulled me in for another kiss.

When we separated, a pair of pale green eyes were staring at me, the same ones from that first day here. The person they belonged to looked almost exactly the same, his hair was a bit longer and there was a hoop through his nose now, but overall he was just as breathtaking as he was then.

Harry, I think his name was, he hadn't lived in the house long, Kacy didn't talk to him much.

"Addy! Come on!" Maggie's voice squealed from behind me, "We're singing!"

"What are you talking about," I chuckled, still hanging around Kacy's neck, "Maggie, you did not pester these poor boys into letting us sing."

"I didn't," Maggie told me innocently before her face cracked into a smile, "Gigi flashed her boobs at Liam and he told her she could do what she wanted."

I broke into a girly giggle, trust Gigi, she always was the wild card.

"Would you come up for air and show the world what real talent sounds like." She popped her eyes open at me, shoving her head toward, goading me to come with her.