Alexia Putellas x Character (25)

Start from the beginning

She could feel herself getting soaked through her shorts and felt a blush rise in her cheeks. She'd never been so worked up in her life. She was growing impatient. She needed to touch her and feel her. Something. Anything.

But Ridley understood her.

She pulled her thigh away and placed Alexia's leg back out to where it had been. Her mouth found her ear.

"Do you still want this?" She murmured.

Alexia nodded eagerly against her head, before she'd even thought. Ridley took each of her wrists and pulled her arms back down, pinning them either side of her blonde dyed hair as she hovered above her now. She was searching for any sign of regret or hesitation. Those beautiful dark eyes. She stared a while as she seemed to also reach a decision.

"Yellow and red. Do you understand?"

Safe words. A shiver ran through her body as she answered. "Yes."

"Your bedroom. Three minutes."

And then she was gone...

The areas she'd been touching felt empty and cold. Alexia was left lying on the floor of the gym flushed, slightly out of breath and most definitely dripping. She sat up knowing that she must look a state and for that reason, she avoided the mirror on her way out. Her legs were tingly and began walking without her say so, off to her bedroom downstairs. She almost tripped, her mind in a daze.

It was happening.

She reached her bedroom and stood inside, not knowing if she should take her clothes off or not. The frustration within her built. She didn't like being so unsure. She liked having some control. The idea of Ridley stripping her naked and playing with her as if she was her toy built an uncertainty in her. That was, until Ridley entered the room naked. She stopped in the doorway and tilted her head, looking Alexia up and down but not with any form of obsession or need for power over her. It was purely interest. She was so confident in herself that she could have been wearing an expensive suit, standing there dressed up for an event. But she wasn't. Ridley stood there in all of her naked gloriousness, and she was so perfect that Alexia almost didn't see the bag she was carrying.

"Changed your mind?" She murmured with an undertone of something Alexia couldn't place.

She shook her head and cleared her throat. "No..."

"Then you should be naked," she replied matter of factly and strode past her to place the bag on her bedside table. Alexia watched her naked body move as she began removing her own clothing. The muscles, the scars... she wanted to know where each of them was from and everything about it. Everything about her. She was so distracted that she was still working on her bra when Ridley was in front of her, moving to help. Alexia's hands dropped to her sides as she let her do just that. Strip her naked.

She stepped back when she was done and admired her with respectful eyes. "As expected. You are a... sight... la Reina."

Her eyes lingered a little at where Alexia could feel herself begin to drip down her leg and she immediately felt self-conscious. She shouldn't have been, though. Ridley was open-minded and never wanted to make anyone uncomfortable... given they were good people, of course. She circled around her and took in all of her body, not as a dominant and submissive, nor as an animal stalking pray, but rather, someone admiring art. It deepened the blush on Alexia's cheeks.

When she was back in front, she extended a hand and led her to the bed where she sat her on the edge. Ridley took something from her back and then knelt in front of Alexia. Rope. She tied her wrists together tightly and expertly.