17(M)

The blue-eyed boy tried to control his racing heart as he stood in the elevator. He licked his lips and clenched his thighs together to calm himself down. He had been working on his assignment when his phone rang and Jungkook asked him to come over.

It had almost been a week now. The blonde was looking forward to this night. The thoughts of what this night would be bringing for him had him excited. The goosebumps on his skin and the adrenaline rush in his veins had made his heart pump the blood faster.

He smoothened his hairs and took a few deep breathes just before the elevators opened into a world where Taehyung forgets everything.

He was confused for a moment. The stripper was nowhere in sight. He walked ahead hesitantly towards the couch while holding the strap of his shoulder bag in anticipation. It was around eleven thirty. He was away from the judging eyes of the world and all the miseries of universe.

The shining grey, black furniture mixed with a small of white very much defined Jeon Jungkook.

Dark and mysterious.

''Rule number one!'' The blonde flinched at the sudden commanding voice.

He turned around to find the hot stripper standing in front of him in a loose black vest and lower, blank ink decorating one of his muscular arms, the long hairs tied in a half messy man bun with his hands shoved deep in his pockets.

The slight lick of his tongue on the lip piercing was followed by Taehyung's hooded eyes. The broad forehead decorated with the most perfect eyebrows one of which was pierced didn't have a competition.

Jeon Jungkook was perfect.

His dominance, the mysterious aura, the intense gaze that can bring anyone to submit to him.

''You are not allowed to stay clothed for more than five minutes in this penthouse until I permit you to.'' The stripper spoke breaking the blonde's trance who shook his head to focus.

The black-haired boy looked at him delighted. Taehyung stood there clueless.

''Strip. Now. Taehyung.'' He ordered. The blonde couldn't think straight. The way his name rolled out of the stripper's tongue made him feel drunk.

That voice had that sexy edge to it that can make anyone think of unholy scenarios where that voice can produce arousing sounds. The blonde wanted to close his eyes and feel that voice enveloping him, touching his bare body and kiss his skin in the most ungodly ways.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to follow his order. The blonde nodded and removed his bag hesitantly. Very much aware of the stripper's eyes on himself, he discarded his clothes one by one with his eyes glued to the ground.

He was still not used to be exposed to someone like this.

The boy had spent whole of his life hiding his body and it's features from the world. Having someone's lust filled and waiting eyes on himself was still a new feeling for him.

Once done, he looked up slowly only to find Jungkook's eyes travelling all over his body in the most arousing ways. As if he was touching every inch of Taehyung's bare body with his eyes and appreciating every flaw of it, that had the blonde bit on his lower lip.