01

THIRD PERSON POV

The weather was nice. Cold breeze of October morning hit a boy's face who sighed in contentment closing his eyes as he came out of a café. The blonde hairs falling over his face as they danced with the wind carelessly swaying freely and kissing the smooth, broad forehead of the boy looked so beautiful. The tired eyes which clearly gave away how much he hated doing this again and again and the defeated look on his face explained the story without him saying anything. The long eyelashes fanning his cheeks even with his full lips morphed into a pained smile couldn't stop the blonde from looking breathtaking.

The sun was preparing to come out of the clouds defeating the fog that was adamant to not let it come out and bless the earth with its warmth. Taehyung only wanted to go back to his bed and sleep peacefully and he would have been doing the same if it were not his friends who keeps arranging blind dates for him as he was the only single person in their group.

He was tired of meeting new girls everyday.

He hated that he has to hide things from his friends.

He has tried so many times to tell his friends that he is not interested in all these things but they don't listen. They think that their friend is just a little shy and introverted university boy who don't know how to approach someone so they think that its their duty to find a date for the blonde who always rolls his eyes everytime they inform him that they has arranged a blind date for him.

It wasn't like Taehyung has to search for dates. All the college girls as well as boys were crazy about him. Just a small signal from him and they will do anything but Taehyung never encouraged them. He always has kept his distance from all of them as he didn't want to give them a wrong impression.

None of them has what Taehyung was searching for.

The wildness.

Insane wildness.

A never ending maze of filth and lust.

Like always, he got a call from one of his friend who informed the boy that he has a blind date again. He tried to deny but the other didn't listen so he had to get his ass off his bed and came here to meet the girl. Whole time, the blonde was trying to be polite while the girl kept blabbering whatever came to her mind. For a complete one hour, Taehyung was scrolling on his phone while the girl chanted non stop but when she asked when are they meeting next, he very politely replied that he isn't interested making the girl angry.

Why was he wasting her time if he wasn't interested?

The question he ask to himself sometimes.

Why can't he just tell everything to his friends clearly?

Why can't he open up about his sexuality and preferences?

He was still thinking about all these things when his phone rung. He fished out his phone and took a few deep breathes before answering.

''Hey harry!!''

''Hey man.....how did it go?'' The boy asked from the other side. Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose before replying.

''It went fine.''

''So, when are you guys meeting again? Did she invited you home?'' Harry asked suggestively making Taehyung sigh defeatedly.

''She isn't my type, Harry!!''

''What? Did you see her? She is so fucking hot, Tae.....you would have had a great time fucking that sexy ass!!'' The blonde was tired of hearing all these shits. Everytime he reject a girl, his friends always says the same thing.