06

Hello everyone!!
Missed me??

_______

THIRD PERSON POV-

Taehyung was again standing in the same club, searching for the boy who had gave him the best time of his life. Jungkook hadn't picked up his calls after that, neither he had replied to the text messages making the blonde angry. He had been trying to reach the boy for almost a week now but when the black haired boy denied to talk to him, the boy decided to show up here.

It was a Saturday night. The club was overcrowded making it hard for the blonde to look for his dream man. The boy fought to make a way through the crowd to go towards the bar area when someone stepped on his feet making the boy curse.

''You fucking shit, can't you see?'' He asked angrily making the boy turn towards him only to check out the boy from head to toe.

''Woah.....angry little tiger!! Why so hotheaded? Need my help to blow off some steam?'' He asked in amusement making the blonde look at him extra sweetly.

''You have a dick thick enough to fill me up?'' The question asked in taunting tone made the other boy lick his lips.

''Check it yourself.'' Though the man was already thrown off, he still tried to act smug but he didn't know who he was messing with.

''I don't need to see your limp dick to tell that you can't satisfy me. Your fucking attitude tells that you are all words and no play.'' He replied sassily making the boy shut.

''Now fuck off before I fucking kick you in your saggy balls, I swear you won't be able to fuck any hole after that.'' The blonde spat pushing the man to one side and walked to the bar leaving the man stunned.

Taehyung was so frustrated that he couldn't stop himself from buying a drink. Gulping down the whole content in one go, he looked around only to smirk in victory.

There stood Jungkook bare torso in all his glory. The boy looked freshly out of his playroom. He must have again fucked senses out of someone, the thought itself made the boy feel tingles down there.

The muscles that contracted and relaxed as the black haired boy ran a hand through his hairs made Taehyung salivate. The inked arm and chest glistening with sweat was enough to make the blonde horny. He was still checking out the stripper when Jungkook looked around himself, his eyes stopping at the blonde who raised his glass to acknowledge the boy.

The stripper smirked.

He walked towards the boy acknowledging the other people in the way and Taehyung couldn't stop his eyes from travelling towards south and he licked his lips.

The black haired boy came and sat beside the blonde. Ordering his usual drink, he turned towards the blonde.

''Looking for someone?'' The blonde smiled at the question and turned towards the stripper.

''Yeah.....looking for a man who can make me cum without touching.'' He replied suggestively.

''Then you are searching for something rare.''

''I had already found one.''

''He is out of your league.'' Jungkook replied smugly.

''Why?''

''Stop with this tom and jerry game, Taehyung. Go back. This place is not for you.'' He replied immediately getting serious and the blonde couldn't understand why the stripper was adamant to send him back.

''You are wrong.''

''Am I?....'''The stripper asked sharply snatching Taehyung's confidence.

''You know nothing about this world, Taehyung. Its better you go back before you hurt yourself.'' The stripper explained calmly making the boy think for a moment.