07(M)

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!

DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BDSM.
__________

THIRD PERSON POV-

As Taehyung's shock lessoned a little, he was able to comprehend what he was seeing beyond the glass wall.

It was almost the same scene he had witnessed for the first day when he came to the club.

An orgy.

And it was going on strong.

The same more than three dozen attractive participants were in a centre ring, as if in a circus, with sex apparatus everywhere.

Masked men and women were strapped to X-frames, caged in pillories, or suspended from chains in the ceiling. One woman was flattered to what looked like a body shaped massage table. Females and males were bent over crimson chairs while strong hands gripped splayed ankles.

Once Taehyung has recovered enough to react, his hand flew to his face.

''They can see us watching them?'' He asked without averting his eyes from the scene. The thought that what they would be doing here next can also be seen from outside made the boy a little nervous.

He wasn't very much confident about revealing his body.

''They can't see you inside.'' Jungkook assured him. ''They only see a mirror unless we push a button in the remote. And Taehyung....'' The blonde could feel his own name piercing through his skin at the huskiness in Jungkook's voice as he called the blonde by his name.

''Y-Yeah?''

''They are fully aware that they are being watched!'' The black haired boy informed him smugly and Taehyung felt like he had just been taken to have a round of heaven.

Paradise!

''This is unbelievable.'' The blonde commented looking back at the people in the ring quenching their animalistic thirst.

''Indeed!''

The blonde was once again lost in examining every little detail about the play. He had never even imagined something so wild even in his wildest dreams. All of them were busy, none cared who was being spanked, double penetrated or getting sucked.

''Are there other rooms like this?'' Taehyung asked again without dragging his gaze away from the ring.

''There are six total.''

''Have you been down there before?'' The blonde asked pointing towards the ring.

''On occasions!''

One woman was tied backward over what looked like a huge barrel. Men lined up to use her mouth, while others took turns licking her but she still seemed to be starving for more.

Jungkook kept noticing every little detail about the boy as Taehyung curiously watched through the glass wall. How his eyes were roaming from one place to another, how he bit on his lip every now and then, how those blue orbs shone brighter than any star.

He was totally into that shit, Jungkook had understood by now.

Then why was he doing this?

Maybe coz he wanted to see how far the blonde can go to convince Jungkook for giving in.

Not everyday, the stripper meet someone as interesting as Kim Taehyung.

''How was your experience?'' Taehyung asked curiously, his palms flattening on the glass wall.

''Everyone have their own experiences. Try yourself.'' Jungkook offered him smirking, now standing just behind the blonde, his hot breathe tickling the blonde's neck. The blue eyed male's breathe hitched for a moment.