09(M)

The two boys kissed each other as if they were deprived for ages. The lust in them had blinded all their senses. Jungkook curled his fingers in Taehyung's blonde locks and tilted his head roughly to deepen the kiss. The boy yelped in surprise as the stripper bit on his lower lip harshly.

Taehyung's knees gave up. He felt everything melting inside him into the fire of lust and desire. The wetness pooled in his pants as Jungkook's expert tongue tasted his insides making the boy moan and curl his toes in pleasure. His body shook in need as Jungkook wrapped an arm around his waist and picked him up effortlessly.

Being manhandled has always been Taehyung's weak point. The way the stripper picked him up with just one hand drove him crazy. He wrapped his legs around Jungkook as the black-haired man walked towards the bar in the living room. Both of them ate each other with the hunger of years. Jungkook spanked the blonde harshly when he tried to dominate the kiss making him moan.

The stripper made Taehyung sit on the bar. Spreading his legs in urgency, he slid in between them and captured his lips again.
Taehyung was overwhelmed.

He couldn't focus. His mind was trying to comprehend everything at once.

Jungkook's mouth on his own.

His tongue exploring his mouth.

His hands roaming on his body igniting fire.

His throaty, husky groans messing with Taehyung's senses.

His hardness pushed against the blonde's thighs.

The unholy thoughts on his own mind and the itch in his princess parts.

Everything all at once was too much for the innocent boy who just wanted to rip away all of Jungkook's cloth and feel his hard muscles against his own.

The stripper curled his fingers in Taehyung's lock once again. Sucking on his lower lip as if drinking from it, he pulled blonde's head back exposing his neck.

The moment Jungkook's mouth latched onto Taehyung's neck, each of the nerve ending in his body exploded taking him to a high from where it was hard for the blonde to come back.

As he sucked harshly on Taehyung's neck, the stripper ripped apart the shirt the blonde was wearing. The tempting collarbones had Jungkook groaning in anger.

Everything about the boy at his mercy was so distracting that he didn't know where to focus.

The bandaid that had kept Taehyung's identity a secret went off next. The blonde cursed when Jungkook groped one of his breast forcefully and his head fell back.

With his mouth still devouring every inch of Taehyung's skin, he got out of his shirt and unbuckled his pants. Without getting his hand off the blonde's soft breast, he kicked his boxers and slid in between Taehyung's legs.

A curse left the blonde's mouth when Jungkook took one of his boob into his mouth. The hard nipple turned harder at the warmth that the stripper's mouth provided.

Everything was a mess. Nothing was planned. None of them knew where they started and where the things were leading.

It was like Jungkook declaring his claim over Taehyung. The two boys breathed heavily, their minds were hazy, the actions seemed urgent.

The blonde could feel the slick dripping down his thighs. The stripper's hard member pressed against his wet folds suffocating under his pants made him scratch Jungkook's back.

The black haired boy's hand moved towards Taehyung's pants and his breathe hitched. Jungkook's mouth was still busy sucking off the nipple as if he was some kid while the two hands worked on the blonde's pants.