10

Do votes and comment a lot.. i wanna hear from you!!

___________

The day was beautiful. The weather in Vegas at this time of the year is always wonderful. It was a normal week day of college. Students were running from one class to another, couples were making out in the open after bunking their classes, the few music lover who have formed a band sung their own songs.

Normal things always makes Taehyung's mood better. He likes such things.

No hassle.

No drama.

Everything under control.

Well maybe except his friends.

The blonde haired boy was walking out of his class when Charlie draped his arm around his shoulder from behind. Taehyung stiffened and immediately stepped away.

He doesn't like physical touches. Not without his consent. Especially not with the people he was keeping few things secret.

"Hey man! Calm down... it's just me." Charlie raised his hands in surrender. The blonde smiled hesitantly to cover his fear.

"Hey Charlie...how are you?"

"I am good. I was worried about you. How are you? You have not been hanging out lately. I haven't seen you for so long." He asked. The blonde chuckled to hide his nervousness.

"I am fine, Charlie.... I was just feeling under the weather." He lied very smoothly avoiding eye contact.

It was not like Charlie could read his eyes.

His friends were not one of those who truly cares for each other. They just hang out together because they were the ones who they met earliest when they took admission in that college.

They just saved the energy of finding friends who actually mean something and care for each other.

In short, they hang out together because they are a good timepass.

That's all.

"Hmm.... I thought so." Taehyung smiled when Charlie bought his lie like a good friend he was

"Where are you going now?" The other boy asked the blonde who thought for a few moments before making a tired face.

"I think I'll just go to dorms and take some rest. I have been exhausted lately." He lied again. He was so guilty for lying to his friend.

Heck, he hate liars himself.

He despises liars with their everything.

It's just that his lies were harmless. He never lies about something serious. He had reasons of his own for lying.

Even if there were one percent chances that people won't be disgusted by him being what he was, he wouldn't have lied to them. He lies because he didn't have an option.

And he wasn't lying technically. He was tired. After what happened in the penthouse last time when he visited Jungkook had left him exhausted as well as curious.

He needed to rest a little because he hadn't slept much in last two days.

The two boys bid goodbye and Taehyung walked away from there. Putting the earphones on, he played a random song from his playlist as he started walking towards his dorms.

Life was getting better for Taehyung. He still had complexities but at least now there was an outlet. He was away from people who show fake concerns.

He was living.