02

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde woke up groaning at the startling sound of his phone ringing on the nightstand. He opened his eyes and sat up leaning onto the headrest of the bed, the cover carelessly half lying on the ground revealing his nakedness. The boy didn't realised when he went to sleep after a mind blowing session of self pleasure last night.

He picked up the phone only to chuckle sarcastically and threw it somewhere on the bed angrily. His eyes went to the magazines lying on the bed bringing a cunning smirk on his face. Half laying on the bed, he traced the hot boy's body with his fingers but he groaned angrily when his phone rung again.

The boy picked it up and put it on silent. Cursing the person who was calling him, he stood up and went to the washroom to freshen up. The boy let himself stand under the shower for around half an hour, his hands placed on the tiled wall as the water ran down his body while he thought about his life once again.

The daily drama of his life was making him more frustrated everyday.

Bringing his frustrated self out of the shower naked, he walked towards the closet to take out his clothes. He went to pick up his phone only to see a text from the same person who was calling him. He opened the text and chuckled mockingly again.

Sperm Donor
Pick up my call, Tae.
Don't ignore me.
Just meet me once..... I will clarify everything.

Taehyung chuckled and locked his phone. Leaving it on the table, he started putting the magazines and toys on their right place as he got ready to go to his classes.

The phone chimed with a notification again making Taehyung look at it for a moment but he picked it up eventually and read the text.

Sperm Donor
I know you are reading my texts.
Please come to the café near your college.... I am waiting for you.

Ignoring the messages again, the boy took his things and went out.

Everything was same as always. The same boring classes, same annoying professors, same shitty assignment and eventually the same group of horny friends forcing him to date a girl and finally the same boring Friday night.

The boy had just entered his dorm after a tiring day and planned to sleep off the weekend but his phone rung making the boy sigh. He took out the cellphone and shut his eyes for a moment to gather his shit so that he can deal with another round of his friend's shits.

''Hey Charlie?'' He said receiving the call as he threw his bag on the bed.

''Where are you, Tae?''

''In my room....why?''

''Get ready and come out. We are waiting for you outside your dorms.'' Charlie replied excitedly making Taehyung confused.

''Why?''

''Stop asking questions, Man...just come out. Its weekend....let's have some fun.'' Came an excited voice of Charlie from the other side making the blonde sigh.

''Not today, Charlie....I am tired and wanna sleep.'' He replied walking towards the washroom.

''Oh C'mon, man!! It will be fun.''

''Some other time, Guys....''

''Hey Tae? Are you coming or should we come there to get you?'' Harry asked taking phone from Charlie.

''I am really tired, Harry.'' Taehyung replied. He didn't have it in him to tolerate any more shits today.

''Fine...We are coming to your room.'' Harry replied with a finality making Taehyung sigh in defeat.