05(M)

Surprise surprise!!

I mean why not? Its you author and her bias's b'day😜!!

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde had been nervous since morning. He has talked to the black haired boy on phone and asked him if he could come over and Jungkook, after thinking for a few moments invited him. The didn't know what was going to happen today....may be, he would be living the best time of his life or may be, this was another useless meeting like the previous one but whatever, he needed to calm his racing heart which was dancing about thinking the wildest things.

The boy picked up his things and looked at himself in the mirror again. Wearing a white ruffled Shirt with a blue jeans again, the boy left his blonde locks fall over his forehead giving him more feminine look. The pink lip gloss along with the black, long eyelashes making the boy look so pretty. He applied a little perfume extra than normal and checked if his breathe smells and smiled once he was satisfied.

He was about to go out when his phone buzzed. the boy looked at it and tsked. Picking up the call, he made a boring face.

''Hey, Taehyung? Where are you, Man?'' Harry asked from other side.

''I am in my room, Harry.''

''Why didn't you pick our calls earlier?'' He asked and Taehyung rolled his eyes.

''I was sleeping...''

''You didn't came to cafeteria today too?''

''I was not feeling well, Harry.... I still have headache. I'll talk to you later.'' He said and ended the call before the boy from other side could say something. Taking a deep breathe, the boy went out.

Walking through the same corridor but with different kind of nervousness and excitement, Taehyung looked around himself to see if Jungkook was there. The boy took out his phone and sent a text to the black haired boy.

Where are you?

The boy looked at the screen of his phone which show that the text was read. The blonde waited for some reply but it didn't come. He patted his feet restlessly looking around and back to his phone when a man approached him.

''JK has asked me to take you to his room.'' The man said making the blonde think for a moment.

His room?

''Please follow me.'' The man continued making Taehyung nod. While his thoughts roamed everywhere, he followed the man into the elevator who pressed for the top most floor.

The elevators doors opened directly into a mini apartment making Taehyung confuse.

''He must be inside. You can go.'' the man said making the boy nod. As soon as Taehyung walked out, the elevator door closed leaving Taehyung alone in the small apartment.....with Jungkook who was nowhere in sight.

The boy looked around. It was some sort of penthouse or something. Whole apartment was dark themed. The couches, furniture to the accessories used for decorating the small place was either in shade of black or brown with mixture of grey and white giving it a luxurious vibe. Taehyung felt like he had entered a completely different world. He had entered a whole sex club and now, he was standing in a sober apartment which screams dominance.

The boy was still taking his surroundings when a voice flinched him and he turned to look from where this voice had came and to his surprise, there stood Jungkook wearing a robe and towel drying his hairs looking as handsome as ever, looking at Taehyung with smugness. Black locks which were still wet and pearls of water ran down their ends onto the boy's neck and to his chest partially covered with the robe and Taehyung felt his throat dry.