08

THIRD PERSON POV-

The blonde boy couldn't stop checking the time every five minutes. The day was not ready to pass. As if someone has slowed the time, the hands of the clock moved lazily. The blue-eyed boy shoved his books into the bag messily and ran out of the classroom as soon as the last class of the day was over.

Successfully dodging a bunch of his friends, he hurried to his room to get ready to meet Jungkook for discussing the agreement. One and a half hour later, he was again standing at the bar of Paradise, blue eyes searching for a certain male who has snatched his sleep.

Jungkook had replied to his text and asked him to wait for a few minutes at the bar.

Many men tried to approach the blue-eyed beauty, but he had his eyes for one, so he brushed them off and sipped on the drink lazily while tapping his foot impatiently.

His wait came to an end when his eyes fell on Jungkook who was walking into the hall with another stripper. Taehyung couldn't stop his eyes from checking out the other. Long hairs like Jungkook were left open while the other likes to keep them in a half man bun. His pale skin glistened with sweat as he smoked a cigarette carelessly.

The black leather pants were a little too tight to hide anything underneath. The red shirt whose buttons were of no use as they were left open to keep the abs on display looked so sexy. He was a total hot meal with a little compromise in the area of height. Taehyung made an impressed face only to move his eyes to the man of his dreams.

Jeon Jungkook.

No one can beat him. He got just the perfect amount of everything. Muscles, sexiness, cockiness, arrogance, confidence, hotness and handsomeness with a whole lot of mysteries which Taehyung wanted to explore.

He traced the brim of the glass in his hand with his finger while eyeing Jungkook from head to toe and smirked wickedly with hundreds of unholy images flashing in his mind. The desires he had kept hidden for years were resurfacing and Taehyung was loving every inch of it.

He was excited to see more ways in which Jungkook can make him vulnerable and beg him at the same time. The fire inside him has caught fire the moment those black eyes has touched his skin. Jungkook looked at him, checking the blonde from head to toe before saying something to the man beside him.

The other stripper has looked at Taehyung and smirked only to nod at Jungkook and walk away from there. The black-haired, hot stripper cracked the bones of his neck and walked towards his prey.

''Can we just fuck before discussing the contract?'' He asked letting his eyes enjoy the beautiful view of naked torso of the stripper who smirked.

''That will come later, princess....'' He replied blankly. The blonde observed the stripper for a moment. What was so wild about Jungkook that has made him so worked up? He hadn't even touched Taehyung yet.... yet the blonde was clenching his thighs together burning in the hot pool of lava.

''Let's go.'' The stripper said bringing the blonde back to his senses. Without any question, he followed Jungkook.

With every step they took towards the elevator to go up to Jungkook's penthouse, Taehyung felt the goosebumps rising on his body. His breathe became heavy as anticipation grew with each passing second.

The distance of two feet as they stood in the elevator was mocking the blonde. He was expecting at least a hot make out session before the discussion, but the poor boy didn't know Jungkook likes it this way.

Make them desperate.

And then make them beg.

The door opened revealing the same penthouse Taehyung had visited earlier too. The stripper told the blonde to wait for him in the living room. The boy walked to the destined place and placed his shoulder bag on the table as he looked around.