14

Your Target for last chapter isn't met yet but still, because I am so sweet and loves you guys so much, I am giving it to you 😘

Target for next update -150 Votes.

Some encouraging comments are always welcomed.

Enjoy the chapter

______

Jeon Jungkook.

He was a walking mystery.

No one knew why and how he did few things. He was secretive. The only person who knew the most about him was Jeon Jimin.

His beloved brother.

A twenty eight years old man with black hairs and beautiful brown eyes. There were only a few things common about them.

Parents.

Handsomeness.

Hotness.

And a head turning personality.

While Jeon Jungkook was an arrogant brat full of himself, reserved, rude and mysterious, Jeon Jimin was an angel in disguise. While Jeon Jungkook didn't know how to smile, Jimin would be the avatar if the word smile and comfort were a person.

Jungkook was a rebel.... Jimin was compliant.

But one thing was established. The two brothers loved each other more than anything and that was the reason that even when he didn't want, Jungkook was standing in front of the huge multinational company Jeon Corps. whose building was touching the sky and the glass infrastructure reflected the world in front of it.

He sighed getting down from his bike and placing the helmet on it's trunk.

Kavasaki Ninja in the deadly combination of black and green. The bike was a beauty and Jungkook loved it with his everything. He patted the helmet before finally deciding to go inside.

It was not like the younger son of Jeon Jaewan visit the company everyday but whenever he does, he becomes the talk of the town. The boy had a unique aura. Wherever he pass from, he leave people wondering and right now, the same was happening.

The employees wished him morning. The girls smiled at him, some threw seductive glances but the stripper ignored them all. He took out his phone as the doors to the elevator closed. The few workers in the elevator kept looking at him but Jungkook could care less.

The moment the door opened at his destined floor, he walked out casually. Walking over to the door that specified CEO, he entered without knocking.

Jimin looked up from the file he was going through. The man smiled heartily and come out to hug his brother who let Jimin show his love. He was an exception. Jeon Jungkook doesn't like the physical contacts until it is a part of his work.

''Kook! How have you been? Do you even realise how much I missed you?'' The black haired male patted the youngers arm who smiled.

''I am fine, Hyung.... how are you?''

''Oh I am fine...Come sit! It's been so long.'' Jimin pointed towards the couch. Both of them went to sit.