12(M)

Hot Smut warning!!

I know none of u are gonna skip so it's useless to say so enjoy and don't forget to Vote😘

________

STRIP''

The black-haired stripper commanded. The blonde still had his eyes glued to Jungkook's hand that caressed the tent in his pants. The blonde had been conditioned by him, he will always grow wet to take Jungkook as and when he pleased.

The boy removed his shirt. Getting out of his pants, he removed the strains against his breasts freeing the soft swells that jiggled with the slightest moment of the blonde. The stony brown nipples were begging for attention. The hourglass figure of Taehyung was on display for Jungkook. The hardness between his legs along with the shaved pussy, the bouncy boobs and perky ass....

Despite being abnormal and imperfect, Kim Taehyung was the most perfect thing to exist on planet.

Jungkook eyed the blonde with a calmness that could be taken as a warning alarm. It was the calm before the storm. He was a beast with insatiable sexual desires and filthy dark fantasies. The blonde has invited the animal in him to feast upon himself. What else the Devil could ask for?

''What is your safe word?'' The stripper asked still palming himself. Despite the lust flowing in his veins, the stripper knew his responsibilities. He was not just a boy exploring his sexual desires, he was a man who knew how to keep his beast in check and provide pleasure to his sub.

BDSM is all about safe, sane and consent, after all.

''Red.''

''When will you use it?''

''When I don't wanna continue.''

''What if something makes you uncomfortable?''

''I'll say Orange.''

The stripper seemed impress with the blonde. He tilted his head a little. Taehyung stood in the middle of the living room naked and vulnerable under the bright light where each of his curve and feature highlighted under the golden glow.

The blonde waited for next command. The tension was growing thick. Taehyung felt like Jungkook was taunting him. Trying to show him who was in control. He silently demanded submission.

The stripper's presence was enough to make the blonde purr in need.

He was ready to get down on knees and worship his master until he is satisfied. And maybe that was what Jungkook wanted. His next words had been loud and clear.

''Crawl to me, pet.'' The authority in the stripper's voice has sent chills down the blonde's spine but all of it was arousing at the same time.

Jungkook palming his hardness while looking at Taehyung with those lust filled pool of black where the devil danced blazing alarms for the blonde, all of it melted the blonde from inside which took the form of slick and ran down his thighs.

He slowly got down to his knees. Looking straight into Jungkook's eyes seductively, the blonde bent forward to stand on his knees and palms. His boobs hanging downwards clashed with each other as Taehyung took one step towards Jungkook.

The deep arch of the petite waist complemented with the perky ass gave visuals to the stripper. He could just hold the blonde by his waist and fuck Taehyung from behind like a bitch. The thought had the stripper make a hissing sound.

The blonde turned red. It was humiliating. To crawl towards Jungkook on all fours. He felt so exposed, but the idea only aroused him more.

The blonde reached his master only to stop between his legs. The stripper removed his hand from his crotch and pinched Taehyung's hard nipple.