15

NEW UPDATE!!

Press the star below before reading. I know you are gonna forget otherwise.

The target is same. For next chapter, give me 150 votes and a lot of comments.

Enjoy!!

_________

"Hello."

"Mr. Jeon?" A feminine voice called from other side. Jimin looked at his phone puzzled for a moment before replying.

"Speaking."

"Sir, Mr. Jeon Jungkook has been admitted to the Holy cross hospital." The woman from the other side informed making the other's eyes widen.

The news panicked Jimin.

"W-What? What happened to him? Is he okay?" He asked horrified. He knew Jungkook was angry and he knew he will end up in some scandal. He knew he shouldn't have let the black haired boy leave like that yet he did.

He was angry at himself. If he wanted, he could have stopped Jungkook.

It always happens. Whenever he argues with his father, he either ends up beating someone, or drunk in some bar or end up in jail for breaking traffic rules.

But hospital?

"He is not critical but there can be fractures and some open wounds." The lady informed from the other side.

The black haired boy wiped his face. The beads of sweat on his forehead were a proof of how scared he was. The boy nodded to no one.

"Okay... Am...am coming." With that, he ended the call and picked up his things. Hastily going through his recent calls, he dialled a number as he ran out of his office worried.

"Hello Dad?"

Half an hour later, Jimin was standing beside Jungkook in the general ward of the hospital while the doctor dressed up his wounds.

"There is nothing to worry much. The knee has scraped badly, it will be painful to walk for a few days. It's good that you were wearing a helmet otherwise things would have been serious. Your elbow has a sprain, if given proper rest, it will get better in three to four days. I would recommend you to stay here in hospital but if you want, he can leave but you will have to visit regularly to change the dressings." The doctor explained the black haired boy who was playing with the dressing band wrapped around his hand absent mindedly.

"I want discharge." He replied blankly. Jimin looked at him pointedly.

"No doctor, he will be staying here." The older said in a final tone leaving no escape for the stripper.

It's not like he didn't want to be there anyways.

The doctor nodded at Jimin with a smile. He instructed the nurse about a few things while the Jimin glared at his younger brother.

"Okay.... I'll come back to check up on him in the evening." The doctor spoke turning towards them once again after he was finished.

The elder male watched the doctor before nodding. "Thank you, doctor."

The doctor smiled again watching the gratefulness in Jimin's eyes. Patting his shoulder, he nodded assuring and left. The nurse followed suit leaving the two brothers alone in the room.

"What is this, Kook?" As soon as the two were out, the elder male turned towards the stripper eyeing him sharply.

"What is what?" The stripper asked as if he hadn't had a hint about what his brother was talking.