13 (M)

Another update!!

Enjoy the read. If you want another chapter tomorrow, give me 150 votes and a lot of comments!!

I can see the decline in number of comments, if you want me too keep updating the book you better comment!!

Reading a smut silently will not prove you guys innocent, i know all of you are horny asses👀...

I love it when you guys comment and i am damn serious when i say I won't update until i hear from you!!

Yup, that's my price of keeping you happy. 😁

_________

"Use me, Greedy boy!"

Gone shameless with need, Taehyung did. Grinding against Jungkook's hardness, taking his wetted fingers and his stinging slaps on his ass.

Jungkook groaned like some animal who had smelt the sex. The blonde knew the picture he presented. He knew the stripper's darkened gaze was rapt on the most private parts of him.... stuffed full with his fingers.

And all of it turned him on even more bringing him closer to the orgasm.

''You wanna cum, doll?'' The stripper asked spanking the blonde again. His ass was getting numb to the pain. The sting on his skin was replacing with heat which was slowly melting him from inside. He moaned.

So close.

So close he was.

His eyes rolled back. Muscles tensed, he curled his toes and held his breathe to approach that height but everything stopped.

Jungkook had held him in place, stopping him from grinding against his cock. His fingers has disappeared. His pussy felt so empty. His asscheeks burnt and the coil that was about to explode within him melted away.

''Not so easily, baby.''

Motherfucker!

''Master, please!'' The boy cried. He had never been so close. He had never been this frustrated. He had never been promised such an intense release only to get denied later.

Taehyung was shaking with need.

Jungkook grabbed the blonde's hips and lifted him to his feets. The blonde swayed. If Jungkook hadn't held him, the boy would have ended up falling. His mind was too hazy to process anything. The stripper put his cock back in his trousers and looked at Taehyung.

''You really thought I'd let you cum so easily?'' He seemed angry. Why? The blonde couldn't understand. ''From now on, you will have to earn your pleasure from me.''

''H-How?''

The stripper held his arm and dragged him somewhere. Walking naked around the house, passing through the shining furnitures and glass antiques, the blonde could see his reflection in hundred different places.

And it added to his arousal.

The stripper took him to a room.

A very ordinary one.

There was a big mirror at one side of the wall. A window to the opposite which was draped. There was a chest of drawers lined towards the right with a wardrobe towards the end. A metal table and a chair lie in the middle of the room. The light was dim. He couldn't comprehend what exactly was going on when the stripper took him to the wardrobe and turned him to face away from it.

He heard the whisper of leather and the clinking of metal from within. The boy could only imagine what the stripper was searching for. He tried to summon up fear, but only felt that burning curiosity.