Chapter 64 - Bitter-Sweet Valentine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Here, no problem."

"Thanks......as expected of you," Lucas spoke with a wry smile as he placed the bag with the chocolate from Kaguya and Yuzuru on the desk.

"......Hmm?" Suddenly, he noticed a whisper from the end of the classroom.

"......Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit—"

"Die die die die die die."

"How to make......bomb material...."

Yes, after seeing the things in Lucas' hands, the boys in the classroom issued dark feelings of resentment.

"............"

Lucas' face made a powerless twitch. Although the mood was very complicated, it wasn't as if it was impossible to understand their feelings.

Just like he had said to Nia this morning, this was the first time anyone gave him chocolate....Well, he had only been conscious on this Planet for twenty five years now.

"Gentlemen...... I will now perform the ceremony."

Suddenly, at the other end of the classroom, Tonomachi was about to open a box in his hand.

Inside there was a chocolate doll with the name 'Kunshu' written in white chocolate.

As Tonomachi slowly opened the box, the boys began to dance in a strange ritual that emitted a 'dondokodokodokodondokodokodoko......' sound in rhythm to a drum.

"Chowatsu!"

Just as that bizarre voice reached its climax, Tonomachi took out a large nail from his pocket and struck the chest of the doll written with 'Kunshu' as he raised his voice in a strange manner.

A crack entered the body of chocolate, causing the 'Kunshu' to fall apart.

Then, the boys who were scrambling around rushed to the chocolate fragments.

"Hahahaa! Kunshu fell apart!"

"Delicious! Delicious, ah!"

"I want to... eat Kunshu...... in order to gain Kunshu's power."

"............"

While watching this strange scene from the end of the world, Lucas could only wipe the sweat dripping from his cheek.

Ordinarily, these guys wouldn't be so ridiculous...... but sure enough, Valentine's Day had a special presence for boys as well.

Suddenly, as a result of not being able to see the boys reach this way, three girls stood up together with a sigh.

The class' three specialty maidens, Yamabuki Ai, Hazakura Mai, and Fujibakama Mii, collectively known as the Ai Mai Mii trio.

"Really, how are boys so helpless......"

"Hey, hey, you all come here—"

"Come─come─"

After speaking, Ai, Mai, and Mii took out a container from a plastic bag. Packed inside, obligatory chocolate scattered around and filling the container to the brim was visibly seen.

So, the boys who were clustered at the sacrificial altar raised their faces at a tremendous speed after catching the scent of chocolate in the air.

While still scattered around, there were roughly thirty pieces of chocolate.

However, there was not even a single one that had touched the ground.

"Thank you...... thank you......"